Golden Captain Action Figure

Byond key: DeteledSawI

Discord key: cud#2099

Character Name: Joshua Browning

Item name: golden captain action figure (lowercase, as written)

Item function(s): Absolutely nothing. It’s an action figure.

Item description: A "Space Life" brand captain action figure. Coated in REAL faux gold, only a hundred of these limited-edition figures were made.

Why is your character bringing this item to work?: Because action-figure hunting is a hobby (as librarians have a lot of free time) and having a limited edition figure to display is a great source of pride.

How did your character obtain this item: Bought off of sBay for 200 credits, (a slight markup,) he opened it to his delight and found the figure. One in a million chance, just about.

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell?: To a normal person, 100 credits. Maybe 300 if you could convince someone it’s real gold. But to Josh? This is invaluable. This thing is the best thing a collector could want- It doesn't tell as much of a story as it does stand around and look pretty.

Sprites: The captain action figure, but golden-yellow. Y'know, because it's golden?

Additional Comments:

If anyone knows, I’d like to know which action figures aren’t in the game. It'd save me a lot of time.

Edited by DeteledSawI
Changed wording.

Well, two things.

One, this isn't just any action figure lying around in maintenance, this is an ultra rare limited edition figure, 1 out of 100. In the entire galaxy. That's a lot of galaxy and not a lot of figures.

Two, it's like a trophy. A source of great pride, to be displayed for all to see. In reality, a dart crossbow and a few foam darts from cargo would be worth more than that- but it's not about actual, solid value, it's about personal value. And as a librarian, I have a display desk where I display all of my fun toys, so of course this one would go up there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, this doesn't seem quite unique enough to be in the game, and from what I can tell, you are still relatively new. We're trying to move away from just plain reskins with only a little story behind them. Feel free to apply again with a new item at a later date.