Let people to vomit without anything in their stomach

Sheeplets

Be how it do, man. Sometimes you've just got the hit that *vomit verb when you see some really gross shit and want to lose your lunch in response.

The problem being that unless you have something in your stomach it makes you dry heave instead. It's also a pretty telltale symptom for a number of medical conditions and a pretty good indicator of alcohol poisoning, liver failure, etc.

10 hours ago, Carver said:

As someone practiced in vomiting on command, a dry heave is what occurs when I try to make myself puke on an empty stomach. It's pretty rare to have an empty stomach in-game unless you're sitting on red hunger for a long while.

yeah but I don't see the *vomit command as my character vomitting on command. Its for me, the player, to use when my character runs into something absolutely disgusting  and want to showcase that by throwing up my guts.

6 hours ago, Butterrobber202 said:

yeah but I don't see the *vomit command as my character vomitting on command. Its for me, the player, to use when my character runs into something absolutely disgusting  and want to showcase that by throwing up my guts.

I generally use it as a vomit on command if I realize my character has been poisoned (especially if via food or drink), as vomiting removes a fair bit of toxins. It's versatile, and in your use case you should still be able to easily, just keep your hunger bar moderated.

• Gem locked this topic