THE CHARACTER SNOWFLAKE TEST

It's because the entire thread is a joke, and having a "perfect" white, young and pretty character goes within attributes of the Aurora "common snowflake".

But mark my words, people will still be complaining or questioning the grading system pages from now.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because the entire thread is a joke, and having a "perfect" white, young and pretty character goes within attributes of the Aurora "common snowflake".

But mark my words, people will still be complaining or questioning the grading system pages from now.

Oooooh...we have way different standards for snowflakes.

Well...that and i'm judging myself too harshly.

My thinking, is that it'd be mostly Asians and Caucasians in space. Because those are the people living in the richest countries and they already have space programs up and going. Next up would be Arabs, South Americans, and Indians, and then Africans, because that entire continent is still severely messed up and it'd be doubtful if any of them got a space program going in the next century. Same with a lot of the nations in the Middle East.

Really, the thing of white people being 50 extra points toward snowflake has a bit of that "check your cis-privilege" stench on it.

My thinking, is that it'd be mostly Asians and Caucasians in space. Because those are the people living in the richest countries and they already have space programs up and going. Next up would be Arabs, South Americans, and Indians, and then Africans, because that entire continent is still severely messed up and it'd be doubtful if any of them got a space program going in the next century. Same with a lot of the nations in the Middle East.

Really, the thing of white people being 50 extra points toward snowflake has a bit of that "check your cis-privilege" stench on it.

Well, most richer countries have a large-ish population of black people, and i can kinda understand the interpretation of white being a snowflakey feature, doesn't mean being white is snowflakey all on it's on, but this is obviously all made on Frances's model of what she invisiones snowflakes to be.

The glasses this is on the other hand really confuse me, why the gender difference?

It's because the entire thread is a joke

technically you even proved me wrong lmao

SAM

-IPC - 50

-A normal color for his/her species - 0

-No eyes so.. 0?

-No average height(but is 6ft).. so - 0

-Between 30 and 39 - 10

-Plain - -20

-Prosthetic limbs - 100

-An addiction to cigars - 25

-Overqualified = 25

-Works several departments - 50