remove wizard.

swat43

Simlpe as that. Makes no sense, magic is not real, your dreams are dead, just like your favorit card ''magic''.... IT'S NOT REAL.

Also.. wizard is just pure dumb game mode with...literaly...fireball to everyones face, emp electrical things or be a boring teleport everywhere make chaos, and be captured by ERT after being reported by Head of staff to Odin.

I close my case.

Have a duck.

rubberDuck.jpg

Simple as that. Makes no sense, changelings aren't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, the Syndicate isn't real, your dreams are dead. IT'S NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, Tajarans aren't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, Unathi aren't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, Diona aren't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, IPC's aren't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Simple as that. Makes no sense, Nanotrasen isn't real, your dreams are dead. THEY'RE NOT REAL.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

There are far better sci-fi settings that include "magic". Jedi are basically wizards when the wizard is trying to be edgyserious and somehow found an energysword.

This isn't a workplace simulator. The HRP revolves around remaining in-character even when someone with unexplained abilities gets on the station.

But anyway the dev team has already said they're not taking suggestions that amount to "remove x" without an alternative.

If you don't like wizard rounds, you don't have to participate. Other people like it, because it keeps being voted for.

I don't enjoy wizard, mainly because the wizard is usually played as a blithering idiot with too much power in his possession. Perhaps if we changed the name to something that represents magic, give the outfits a more Scifi/Cyberpunk feel and make them like a cohesive part in the universe. Probably some sort of organization that investigates magic and enjoys stealing bluespace artifacts.

Edit: They're probably already that last line, but the representation of that is pretty poor.

Subject: 11/29/2015 - Player Complaint: Halorocks22

(...)No, I don't believe that deleting wizards completely is a good idea. Yes, there are people who sometimes enjoy wizard rounds.

Yes, I have an idea, on how to enhance wizard-crew experience. Fairly easy one, I believe. See how the gemmed/encrusted/ /whatever/Iforgottheword-hardsuit-spell works? Add a few more spells, maybe Adam-Jensen suit set, trenchcoat, jackboots, sunglasses, maybe some futuristic psyker suits, maybe a clown suit, who knows?

So, uh. Spells that spawn more things. So:

- Make the wizard spawn naked/in a grey jumpsuit

- Let wizard choose one more spell (+1)

- Add clothing/hardsuit sets to the spell pool, such as:

*existing wizard set

*futuristic set

*duty officer imposter set

*trenchcoat and jackboots set

*species specific things (unathi mantles+breacher/unathi hardsuit)

Why spells, and not just lockers filled with stuff, mister yellow doggie?

I believe, this way it would be balanced, you can't just mismatch suits, or wear night-vision goggles with wizard suits, possibly powergaming in a easy, obvious way.