CAT EVENT! SATURDAY! BE THERE!

Susan

A special cat event will be held this Saturday, some time after noon (Central time). We are asking all Tajaran whitelist holders who are interested to be there to participate, and also take this opportunity to read or brush op on recent Tajaran happenings here. The event will be related to current events on Adhomai.

The outcome of this event is important and will impact the future of Tajaran on the station and as a playable species. So we ask again for all Tajaran whitelistees to be there if they can; preferably respond to this thread with your character name so we know what sort of interest and numbers we'll have.

Glorious Kitty Komrades! Unite!

SZ5Zr4sM2F-6.png

Edited by Guest
Guest Marlon Phoenix

I'll be either Houssam or Yasif, and think I can attend. Probably Houssam, because if this determines the future of catstation then a non-religious hothead would be better.

In my eyes, It was ultimately disappointing. It involved maybe 7-10 people out of the entire crew of 30. I realize that it was catered to Tajara players but when that's 5 players total, it's .....not the greatest idea. Very little interesting RP occurred because of it. The storytelling of the event itself was fine (Besides how idiotically casual Centcom was.) But the premise of the event itself did not involve very many people, and I don't really see that as being a 'good' event.

It was a story-telling event. The plan was never to have explosions or action or do anything outside of make the lore feel like it was really impacting the station, and from the division in the crew over events and the arguments going on IC I think we positively succeeded in making the story feel more in-depth.

That said, the end result of the event was an attack on the human embassy orbiting Adhomai by Tajaran extremists resulting in an evacuation of said facility and several others in Tau Ceti, given that there is a warp gate leading from Tau Ceti to the Adhomai system.

It was a story-telling event. The plan was never to have explosions or action or do anything outside of make the lore feel like it was really impacting the station, and from the division in the crew over events and the arguments going on IC I think we positively succeeded in making the story feel more in-depth.

That said, the end result of the event was an attack on the human embassy orbiting Adhomai by Tajaran extremists resulting in an evacuation of said facility and several others in Tau Ceti, given that there is a warp gate leading from Tau Ceti to the Adhomai system.

Susan, problem that I saw with it was that you hyped it up so much. I was expecting something crazy, possibly game changing to live up to the hype.

Then we got an extended round with jailed kitties.