[Denied] HunterRS's Whitelist App Trial 5. For Real this time, Not pulling back.

I'm going with a -1. My sentiments echo a lot of other folks, and mainly, my concern is how utterly seriously you take this game, and how bent out of shape you get when things don't go your way. It isn't healthy, and it definitely isn't behavior I want to see from a whitelisted player. As the great masters once said, "Sometimes you need to take a step back, have a wank, and come back later."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going with a -1 too, mainly because they have stated several times that edgar is literally a self-insert, and that they have tried to roleplay as something else multiple times but failed.

that really says something about their roleplay ability, i wouldn't trust a player with a head whitelist if they refuse to play anything but self-inserts. especially if their head whitelist has already been stripped once.

my opinion of them as a player might change if they finally learn to roleplay as something else, and ideally make a new, fresh character from scratch. but it's a problem if people on discord try to give them roleplaying advice for new characters and they just ignore it all in favour of their self-insert.

i'm going with a -1 too, mainly because they have stated several times that edgar is literally a self-insert, and that they have tried to roleplay as something else multiple times but failed.

that really says something about their roleplay ability, i wouldn't trust a player with a head whitelist if they refuse to play anything but self-inserts. especially if their head whitelist has already been stripped once.

my opinion of them as a player might change if they finally learn to roleplay as something else, and ideally make a new, fresh character from scratch. but it's a problem if people on discord try to give them roleplaying advice for new characters and they just ignore it all in favour of their self-insert.

I'm going with a -1. My sentiments echo a lot of other folks, and mainly, my concern is how utterly seriously you take this game, and how bent out of shape you get when things don't go your way. It isn't healthy, and it definitely isn't behavior I want to see from a whitelisted player. As the great masters once said, "Sometimes you need to take a step back, have a wank, and come back later."

I actually have taken advice from people on discord, and i am working on new characters also, I understand both your comments, and ensuring you that stuff is going on, I'm just at a block right now

Hey HunterRS, since you seem to be getting a lot of feedback, I thought I would throw a little more your way :D. Keep in mind I know very little about you, but have seen some of your characters about station. I mainly will be looking at your application's lore and whatnot.

Firstly, I think it is good that you have had some experience with head of staff before. The one thing that concerns me is that you have made five applications for head of staff positions. I read through a couple of them, and it concerns me that they were taken down as per your request. If you thought you were unfit for the duty then, how have you changed? Having made five of these now, I'd assume know what issue people have with you. I don't see a very solid argument in your application, so I would seriously consider editing one in.

If the application was taken down because you were opposed to the feedback, then you really should rethink applying for a head of staff position. As a head, it is not rare that you will receive flak from many of your department staff.

Moving into the actually application part of this application, there is one thing that troubles me. I have no idea if it has been mentioned already, because I could not be bothered to read through all 6 pages of responses.

Since he likes to mess around when nothing is going on it tends to get him in trouble

Your character gets arrested frequently for being immature. On what level do you think that makes them eligible to be a head of staff? It in no way warrants him not having a job, however do you honestly think a character who gets arrested

At least once every three rounds Edgar is in the brig for some odd reason.

is fit to be a head of staff? It's okay to mess around, but if it is getting you brigged I'd calm down the level of chucklefuckery.

Other than that, I have seen some OOC stuff as of recent that is a little troubling, but what I have seen is not enough to give a + or - 1.

Sorry for the essay. Hope it helps!

-MBM

At least once every three rounds Edgar is in the brig for some odd reason.

is fit to be a head of staff? It's okay to mess around, but if it is getting you brigged I'd calm down the level of chucklefuckery.

Actually, that is one thing that I forgot to change in it when I redid him, Edgar is only really brigged when someone comes up with a dumb excuse, but very rarely is he in there, I will change that.

Im gunna keep my vote at neutral for now

Ive been speaking to hunter a fair bit in the recent days. I believe that if he can start making a turn around with his characters and actually attempting to develop positive RP with them, he could be a very good head of staff.

I feel if people instead of constantly berating him, attempt to help him get better, as i am he will be a force to be reckoned with.

You've officially beaten my total attempts in rewhitelisting.

Unfortunately, this is not something to be proud of.

Speaking of things to be proud of, let's talk about your attitude.

On the minecraft server that one specific community member is running with a bunch of help, you decided it rather appropriate to:

1.) abuse builder mode privileges granted to you in order to cheat yourself iron-quality items you neither obtained by way of roleplay or legitimate mechanics;

2.) blocked in a player exiting a house and threw liquid dirt on them of them in an attempt to grief/kill them;

3.) Blew up in an inappropriate fashion at the server host because they confronted you on both of the above.

Unto which, you were then kicked + banned from the server on the basis of griefing and abusing trust. And being really insulting and insufferable, but that last part is just my personal opinion.

Now normally this wouldn't be such a massive deal as this is outside of Aurora and so on and such, but I find it relevant specifically for one detail:

In your conduct on the MC server, you completely and entirely contradict(ed) everything you promise here in this whitelist application. Oh, my attitude will be better, I won't be disrespectful or rude anymore, I promise. I won't be toxic to other community members and I shall keep their fun in mind.

So you said. But you didn't do by that broad set of standards. You managed to miss every mark. I'd say I'm shocked, but I've seen this more than a few times to actually be appalled, so I'll just settle on 'really disappointed'.

Let's continue to the discord conversation you started with me after I challenged the idea that the host banned you from the MC server because you jokingly insulted them and they were off their rocker or whatever. Maybe to other people that bother to read this, they'll figure something a little bit different.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Let's get a couple things clear though, if no one cares I'll just put it in a spoiler. Skip to whatever's next if you will. I'd feel pretty bad for myself if I didn't defend my 'good name'.

1.) As much as I wanted to post the Bane meme to mock your descent into a lunatic rant about how I hate the server, you blocked me before I could do it. But anyway, I never was some villain that sought the death of the server or other community members belonging to it. Granted, maybe it's funny to watch some particular individuals fall sometimes so they can hopefully get a healthy dose of what reality tastes like, but it's not something I've ever wanted to make into a hobby. I like seeing people improve more than seeing them burn, so to speak. Like damn, I don't even give a shit anymore, I'll play 2d spess when I want to and not because of some reptillian agenda I have where I elect Hillary Clinton as the head admin. Heck off with your conspiracy theory shit, dude.

2.) The "everyone hates you delta/goldfish/schvengegegewhatsitstopchangingyourfuckingusernameyouasshole" claim; nah. No credence whatsoever. Nice try. You seem more apt at making enemies than I do, and I don't even intend to make such enemies on purpose. I try to be honest, but sometimes I'm rather late on the output and I tell the truth in a 'too little too late' fashion. I'll be humble in saying that I'm trying to making an invested effort in improving that.

3.) I left the server because I had a combination of life, family and a possible chance at a very lucrative career creeping up on me in addition to too much stress being piled on me due to some previous server obligations. I abandoned them in favor of attending to my job, my girlfriend, et cetera. Now I have more free time and I might occasionally choose to casually spend it on a round of spess or two every few days. I'm very glad you tried to pretend to understand who I am and what my motives were for doing things, because I do imagine some other people probably had the same doubts since I made my pretty much unannounced return.

Not that any of the above 3 points really matter, but what sort of self-absorbed ponce would I be if I didn't bother in addressing the things you said?

Hopefully, one day, you'll be able to make as good excuses as I do for doing things. Today was not that day, though, and considering your lack of sincerity for anything you've said you'll improve off of, I don't think you're particularly deserving of any privilege that gives you immediate positions of power. You do incredibly poorly with it, and without it, oddly enough. Probably worse off with it, frankly. Kinda the point, though.

I would like to point out, on the MC Server, i made a jokingly insult, and xander took it too far and decided to just give up, i was in the process of throwing the iron grade equipment out because i was never told at all i couldn't get it.

2. It was a playful messing around, but then xander decided to just throw it all up

3. Me on aurora and me not on aurora are different, i tend to mess around more not on aurora, as seen in any voice chat or game playing, i tend to want to have fun

4. This is why other actions count, cause i am different on aurora then off.

3. Me on aurora and me not on aurora are different, i tend to mess around more not on aurora, as seen in any voice chat or game playing, i tend to want to have fun

Because you have absolutely nothing to lose aside from this whitelist application here. Do you even play on the server? Last I heard, actually, your activity has significantly dropped in the past month. S-i-g-n-i-f-i-c-a-n-t-l-y.

Regardless, I suppose that doesn't matter. The way you've treated other people from what I've seen, you absolutely deserve to lose.

Because you have absolutely nothing to lose aside from this whitelist application here. Do you even play on the server? Last I heard, actually, your activity has significantly dropped in the past month. S-i-g-n-i-f-i-c-a-n-t-l-y.

Regardless, I suppose that doesn't matter. The way you've treated other people from what I've seen, you absolutely deserve to lose.

Umm, no idea where you got your data, but I play every day mostly, just the past week I was at family so I didn't play that much, and why is someone who left the server now coming on and saying do you even play? I can say the same thing to you.