Prospekt's Unban Request

BYOND Key: Prospekt1559

Total Ban Length: 4320 minutes.

Banning staff member's Key: Alberyk

Reason of Ban: Ghosting in security processing after having his limbs dislocated due to resisting and attacking security..

Reason for Appeal: I should be unbanned because regardless, I would've cryo'd in the brig. When I was initially arrested, Azza had pretty much insta neck grabbed me (idk how, asked staff, they never told me how). But regardless, they had dislocated all my limbs after I said I was going to cooperate and broke the cuffs. Every time I broke the cuffs, I stayed in the chair. To my defense, another Unathi came and say they were beating me while I was clearly surrounded and in custody. I was not being a threat to anyone. I previously stabbed Azza with a switch blade when we first got to processing because they continued to flash me in the hallway after slamming me into a window. After that, I was cooperative (breaking cuffs or not), I simply wanted to just sit in the chair and be cooperative without cuffs. Dislocating all of my limbs wasn't necessary nor was banning me because I ghosted when I would've ghosted anyway after cryoing in the brig. I refused to roleplay with beatcops.

e; I'd still like an explanation on how they could bypass the loading of grabs by pretty much instantly neck grabbing me. Alberyk continued to either change the subject or didn't see me asking him how they could do it.

I find it silly, people will do borderline shitty things, but if I did it I'd get bwoinked immediately. My past record has a lot of staff just bwoinking me for the smallest and most petty shit. Let alone, the staff seem to fail to realize the difference between making people understand and learn things and outright warning and banning people. If you don't lick the rim of their asshole while they're bwoinking you it turns out shit, but if you do you can weasel out of literally everything (some of the time). Sometimes, even when you apologize 5 times and realize that you're wrong and say you are, they want to be stuck up as fuck and still say "well ur wrong so bye bye kiddo lmao xd smh tbh". It's a server not a professional corporation, we're meant to have fun, not hate the staff team because they're anal over every single thing and don't leave people to breath. I'm sure I'll get silenced for speaking the truth, but this is literally how it is. My word holds no weight because staff hate me and have a bias against me, but I'm not the only one who feels like this. Quit treating your job like you get paid for each ban and start treating your job with it being the ability to make sure everyone has fun. I don't know what happened, but the old Aurora wasn't this bad when it came to staff being super strict. You literally can't breath or take a step the wrong way without getting bamboozled to hell.

You were arrested by a officer, and then while at processing your started to fight security, such as breaking your cuffs and attacking them with a knife, forcing the warden and others to escalate to limb dislocation because you kept breaking your cuffs. Then just because things did not go on your way, you ghosted when security is dealing with you, even after you escalted the situation and forced them to do so. And no, ghosting is not a tool you should be using to get out of situations that did not go in the way you want, and taking in consideration your warnings, I applied a temporary ban.

Now, the difference is that by going into cryo you would still be processed and would not press the quit button because things did not go on your way, that is not behavior we are supossed to allow here.

Regardless, they did fuck all after dislocating my limbs. I literally had nothing to do but just sit there, they weren't going to create any unique RP for me that would be worth me sitting there with dislocated limbs. What would've happened is, they would've charged me, dragged me to a cell, put my shit in a locker, then opened communion, and I would've went right to the brig cryo as soon as my limbs were in tact. I'd understand if I would've ghosted right as I was caught by Azza, that would've been understandable. But, what I'm trying to get at is that everything was final. I ghosted earlier than when I would've ghosted anyways. I don't think I should be punished for that. Of course, I'm completely with you if I would've ghosted right as I was caught. I'm also still waited on an answer as to how Azza can pretty much insta neck grab as well. They bypassed all the other grabs and neck grabbed me within 1-2 seconds, I'm curious as to how they did that.

e; Let me make it clear as well, my warnings are for antag related incidents, not ghosting. They aren't relevant to this incident at all, so I can't see how they could be used rather than "oh he has 2 warnings, 3rd one and he's gone" which I think is kind of silly considering those 2 warnings were genuine mistakes and I understood them and agreed not to do it again after learning said mistakes.

I was the Warden, Robert Timmins. I had hoped you would have settled down with the request of sedatives, but you persisted to the point of breaking two of my cuffs. I was left with only the option of dislocating your legs. You even had the support of the Unathi Cadet on which you could have played to his sympathy and maybe gotten out. But instead you ghosted in the seat.

I was the Warden, Robert Timmins. I had hoped you would have settled down with the request of sedatives, but you persisted to the point of breaking two of my cuffs. I was left with only the option of dislocating your legs. You even had the support of the Unathi Cadet on which you could have played to his sympathy and maybe gotten out. But instead you ghosted in the seat.

I ghosted after he was cuffed. I was still playing when he was trying to get me out, but you guys pretty much fucked him over too.

I told you multiple times that I'd cooperate and just wanted to sit there, so I broke the cuffs.

I'm really not worried about the IC stuff, I'm just annoyed that I got banned for prematurely ghosting when I was already pretty much processed and going to be dragged to my cell anyways. Like I said, I'd understand if I had ghosted when I was initially arrested, that'd be completely justifiable.