[Denied] Nickmun banned by Sircatnip.

BYOND Key: Nickmun

Total Ban Length: Permanent, Time remaining: ∞.

Banning staff member's Key: Sircatnip.

Reason of Ban: Jumped down disposals when arrested by Security for a short sentence, Told admins to fuck off when warned, And proceeded to call them a cunt on byond when temp-banned. You have already been banned in the past for both of these things.

Reason for Appeal: No lies here, I'm a d**k if you know that from me being a d**k to you or my multiple nonsense ban appeals that end in a flame war further proving how bad of a person i am, I'm obviously a d**k, And i don't know if this is the part where i should be lying about facts but, Yes i jumped down disposals, But not so obvious i forgot that it harms you from my multiple rounds of disposal safe servers, So not really unjust but more like non intended, About calling the admin a c*** I see anything said over the byond pager shouldn't directly effect banning but should be used as something that will affect how people judge you, But as we all know that does not make it fine.

So if you are willing to take sorry as my show of respect and a proper form of apology, And are able to look past the disrespect and understand my mistake of not knowing disposals would kill me, This could be water under the bridge, And we could forget the disrespect and leave the dark times of disrespect for admins in the past this could be over without the added 4 ban appeals, Hopefully this does not sound passive aggressive and you can see it the way i am requesting you to see it, Out of all the past bans this is the least serious one, And like i said hopefully this doesn't have to be a big deal and affect more than it already has.

Once again with all due respect this is a great server, I'm just an angry player, I already know how badly i'm gonna mess up.

Up until the following statement I was almost about to tentatively support the unban.

Once again with all due respect this is a great server, I'm just an angry player, I already know how badly i'm gonna mess up.

And now I'm particularly hesitant. Take a guess why someone would be hesitant after something like this would be said by you.

Up until the following statement I was almost about to tentatively support the unban.

And now I'm particularly hesitant. Take a guess why someone would be hesitant after something like this would be said by you.

Unless i say otherwise you are better off taking what i say about myself other people groups etc basically anything with a grain of salt unless I specifically say not to, Once again take what i say with a grain of salt, While it does mean i there is a chance i can't be trusted there is also a good chance i can, 50/50 in the case of why i should be unbanned i'm not gonna get anything from lying(Lying to admins would be digging myself a hole to all the non informed people on the basics of not digging holes), But when it comes to me being an annoying angry player that depends(50/50), And yes that is not a good thing to hear.

Keep in mind I said it depends, Example: None that won't make me look bad and dig an un-needed hole.

Hello.

I'm currently unable to address this in my usual format due to being on a phone at the moment, but since you have bumped the thread four times over the course of a day, I'll adress it now without displaying notes, and post them later today.

Your notes seem to be a consistent stream of causing problems as a non-antag, and proceeding to kill yourself or bite your own hand off when arrested by Security. You were already banned three times(?) for this, each time telling the handling mod to fuck off or something along those lines. Unfortunately I cannot really unban you a second time when you have proven to consistently do the same thing, unless you provide some indication that you are willing to change. Have you taken the time to read the entirety of the server rules, and are you certain you are able to start following them?

Hello.

I'm currently unable to address this in my usual format due to being on a phone at the moment, but since you have bumped the thread four times over the course of a day, I'll adress it now without displaying notes, and post them later today.

Your notes seem to be a consistent stream of causing problems as a non-antag, and proceeding to kill yourself or bite your own hand off when arrested by Security. You were already banned three times(?) for this, each time telling the handling mod to fuck off or something along those lines. Unfortunately I cannot really unban you a second time when you have proven to consistently do the same thing, unless you provide some indication that you are willing to change. Have you taken the time to read the entirety of the server rules, and are you certain you are able to start following them?

Look i'm really up to do anything if it means i get access to a quality server once more, And i would re read the server rules but i can't actually find it, Now yes i am very much willing and able to follow the rules but that depends on if i'm even gonna have access to the server ever again.

And proving that I don't mean harm for the community requires being unbanned, And to be real with you jumping down disposals and disrespecting admins was the least of things i have done in the past while i don't deny i have been disrespecting admins since a long time ago i don't wanna look back at that and have to remember the fact i ever disrespected anyone in this community without a justified reason, I would pay money for people to forget that happened cause it looks so bad for me now that i do actually wanna be active in the community and be a part of the community without being banned without being seen as some guy only here to tell admins to f**k off and such.

Long story short yes i'm able and willing to change in the hopes of once more playing on one of the few heavy roleplay servers, Please link the rules so i can re read them in the meaning of change,And if you don't you are denying me the freedom to change If not i won't be able to change, And if you wan't proof no better way than to put it to the test, And see the change for yourself if you are willing and want to pay extra attention to this case.

@Admins i need that input i need that criticism.

chill dude.

Just chill. SS13 isnt the only game out there. play some advanced calculus D&D Generation 5 Yu-Gi-Oh like a normal person

SS13 isn't the only game out there but its the best one of its kind, I'm not going to EVE Online hell no to serious, So basically SS13 is the only game of its kind.

For further notice, I'm willing to follow any direct orders given on what needs to happen, Change, And all of the above for me to be unbanned, And i will follow them as much as humanly possible to be unbanned, And if you are willing to give me a chance i'm willing to change what has to be changed to be unbanned via being given said chance.

I see alberyk reading this, Now things are becoming too real.... 2 admins+ have seen this and have actively viewed it as well.

Alright, after discussing this with some other staff, and looking over your notes:

04bf01a61d7a9b2a1005075c3fa8aed0.png

6d4b6625e55ef781f1e6c5b5457ce38a.png

I'm unfortunately going to have to deny the appeal. Please feel free to try again in two months, but avoid spamming the thread next time.

I understand you're willing to improve, and such, but there is only so far that can go when you have consistently done the same thing. Please take note of what Alb said last time you were banned for a similar thing:

Very well, after a discussion with the staff, I will lift this ban. However; any kind of the behavior that did result in your ban happens again, you may be punished in the same way, and without a chance for another appeal.
(https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6499&p=64585#p64585)

Appeal denied. Again, you can re-appeal this in two months.