Jump to content

CampinKiller

Senior Administrators
  • Posts

    525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CampinKiller

  1. I was the double agent, Marc Price. While the Heads were a bit metagamey (ie. shutting down people who were speaking out), the same can be said for some of the revs, who just randomly started gathering in the Chapel and wanting to mutiny, 'cause...reasons. Anyways, after the RD was attacked, I was reporting the outcome over comms out infront of the Chapel, when the Chaplain (Azazael, a head rev), randomly comes up to me and asks me to join the revs. I immediately declined and reported to the HoS that I had just been asked to join what appeared to be some sort of mutiny or otherwise nefarious movement. I was then asked to join them in order to learn who was a part of the movement/mutiny/whatever it really was. So I went back to the Chapel, and eventually joined. Fast forward to the Briefing Room situation, and I knew for a fact that Alder (I believe that was his name) and Goodwin were a part of the group, and suspected that a couple other officers were as well (given the statement from Goodwin that "there are more of us in here" when he suggested attacking the HoS). I warned the HoS, and Goodwin has meanwhile gone around whispering the "attack when I say life" to people. The HoS orders him arrested for his suspicious conduct, and as I start to do so, he activates the attack. Myself, the Warden, and Hypatia are the only loyal officers in the room of about 8 people. I stunned Goodwin, and see everybody reach for various weapons (tasers, batons, revolvers), and then hit Alder and Faraj (and possibly someone else). I stunned Faraj because they drew a weapon and had just been talked to by Goodwin right before the attack. I have no idea who released the sleep toxin (it wasn't myself or Hypatia, as Hypatia detained me briefly, thinking I was involved in the attack), and I don't believe it was the HoS, considering that she was preoccupied in the other room. Just what happened from my perspective, I logged off before some of the later stuff happened due to having to go.
  2. I don't like subtracting Processing time from Brig time at all. Your sentence is time spent in a cell, not time spent in the Brig itself. If you are taken to processing and have to be there for 5-10 minutes because of various reasons (search turned up more stuff, unforeseen circumstances, etc.), that shouldn't be subtracted from it. Plus it'd be difficult to keep track of, and people would bitch and moan if their sentence was off by 3 minutes because it's not easy to track. EDIT: I also would think that there should be something for verbally abusing Security (which already takes a ridiculous amount of IC beating from uncooperative people), but that's just me.
  3. I must have NOW
  4. Meh. The only one that makes sense is Chief Science Officer.
  5. I was going to +1 this, until I saw the way you acted in OOC last night in response to Calla's downvote. IMO, it's unacceptable to go about advertising a player complaint in OOC, and trying to provoke a rise out of the person you've complained about. Sorry, but if that's the way you act when you feel wronged, then I can't say I'd support you being a head of staff. Fwiw, neutral.
  6. Piper isn't a synth. GG
  7. Yeah - keep it for regular walls, unsecure doors, and furniture. It would become ridiculously OP if a traitor could literally slice their way into a Vault containing a nuclear bomb, or into an armory with rifles and carbines
  8. From Killer's: In general, you care deeply about Marc Price, but you're smart enough to let him stand on his own, without burdening him with your personal fantasies or propping him up with idealization and over-dramatization. Marc Price is a healthy character with a promising career ahead of him. Was a 15.
  9. +1. Had good RP experiences with Bling. Roleplays characters excellently, and also has done good when an antag, that I've seen.
  10. Ah. I can never remember if wizards swap two people or from the body they're in. In that case, disregard this, I had thought you had ghosted after mindswapping.
  11. BYOND Key: CampinKiller Staff BYOND Key: Josh1133 Reason for complaint: FailRP, ignoring a-helps, causing general chaos. Evidence/logs/etc: So, it started in the Brig when Josh, who was the wizard, comes up with a handcuffed officer and a borg. I walk outside, confronting them, and am immediately mindswapped. Yet, when Josh is arrested, he has gone SSD. As you'll see in the screenshots, he even intended to do it, saying "might as well, since I suck at wizard," which is blatant intent to cause chaos for no reason. It then led to me being marked insane and even arrested for such, before the mess was attempted to be sorted out by the Acting Captain, who'd also been mindswapped. Adding to that, all the staff online ignored my a-help. No response at all. http://gyazo.com/c4461aff179a2db2cc24fd93b598c374 http://gyazo.com/c28d46948d4d6ca99ff5f7de0e8c8fea http://gyazo.com/02082e19268e623b2f35102655e9763f http://gyazo.com/79f526e36b169132cb195ebff5fb729d http://gyazo.com/39751e2888320e4b959e9d8a7b1041c5 Additional remarks: I find this to be ridiculous that a Moderator was trolling - in a roleplay server, no less - to cause chaos, which is exactly what they were doing by randomly mindswapping people. Add to that the fact that I literally have so far spent the last 20 minutes in handcuffs waiting for my body to be found, and it is essentially round ruining.
×
×
  • Create New...