Ban Request - Some AI

Round ID: b4n-a07t

BYOND Key: BurgerBB

Accused Players Byond Key: MALF AI of the Round (YANDERE)

Time of Act: December 20th, 2019 1:10AM PST

Reason for Ban:

Ordered borgs to murderbone the crew without escalation.

Ordered borgs to constantly sabotage power without escalation.

Stealth MALF'd the entire round until they got full power.

Had literally 0 gimmick in mind for the 1 hour and 30 minutes until they wanted to show a force of power.

Constantly sent reset requests to borgs who weren't combat modules and murderboning crew despite the borg in question (See: me) telling them to royally fuck off.

Literally bolted closed departures, vented it, and threw a fit when people were leaving.

Can't be bothered to write a full complaint because I want to go to bed and the admin didn't want to handle the ticket because they were an IPC who got infected so here it is. Check the logs for it and SonicGotNuked's word for it as a player. Here is their attitude/behavior in a nutshell.

image.png.b04be962f3e11553ae97f9f6baed02c5.png

Ok, I was involved because I was the second borg and I couldn't handle this because it wouldn't be fair for neither players. Let's get that out of the way. I'll kindly post my perspective as a player.

I was E.Y.E, later DOOM when I reset my own name to roll combat. While I wasn't too much knowledgeable about what happened, I did witness the AI being a little over the top and telling me to shoot up security and me tilting my head a little. Now, the AI did tell everyone to leave the dock before venting it, as my opinion. FLAWED at the end of it all was disobeying orders as I personally saw him close the venting dock. I'll be mirroring this post. 

• 3 weeks later...

"Perhaps UM was a shitmalf, but not shit enough to warrant administrative action." -Pratepresidenten

"The staff members in question also deemed the malf not rule breaking, so they did not see the need for staff to step in and pace a note or warning on them." -Cnaym

I have been reviewed twice under scrutiny of four different staff member. A team consisting of Pratepresidenten and ShesTrying has reviewed my decision and large scope of how events led to several actions. Another team consisting of ParadoxSpace and Cnaym reviewed have Prate and ShesTrying's thinking process and actions and stood by their ruling reflecting back on my justified actions. I did nothing wrong.  I'm open to any questions asked by staff members. I will try to recollect my memory of this atrocious round.