Unbann request.

my Byond account name is peti2114

banned: for one week

for too much netspeak, too many previus talkings-to.

this ban was applied by snakebittennI 

I have learned from this ban, and instead will speak less and focus on my typing more, and what i type.

Edited by Peti2114
29 minutes ago, Peti2114 said:

dude, how long 

Given that the person who banned you also has a life outside of ss13 it can take a while until they get back to you.

However, you should follow the established format and edit your op accordingly if you want to prevent your unban request from being binned when they get around to look into it.

If you don’t know what I mean by “established format” I would advise you to check the pinned topics in this forum. (Which you would have found if you bothered to read the unban forum rules)

21 minutes ago, Snakebittenn said:

You need to edit your post to the proper format.

iam pretty sure i did. but please say if i can delete this topic so i can make a fresh one, but iam following the format, my first post says it. If you want to try to appeal my ban please say that, but dont say 'follow the format' while i read the format and i edited my first post to be right for the format.

Edited by Peti2114
8 hours ago, ReadThisNamePlz said:

This is the format, you need to use this format in your appeal to be considered for unbanning.

Yea, no i decided this is just retarded so iam just not gonna play  on your server than, cause i was following the format in the first post and i dont know how to delete posts so how about..... IF I DONT APPEAL THAN if you guys dont explain what do you think i should do? i have read the format 3 times now you think i dont know it by now? Anyway iam not going to reply to this topic anymore cause this is so retarded i think iam going to pass out from this.

On 08/08/2020 at 02:17, Peti2114 said:

Yea, no i decided this is just retarded so iam just not gonna play  on your server than, cause i was following the format in the first post and i dont know how to delete posts so how about..... IF I DONT APPEAL THAN if you guys dont explain what do you think i should do? i have read the format 3 times now you think i dont know it by now? Anyway iam not going to reply to this topic anymore cause this is so retarded i think iam going to pass out from this.

Okay