Theplahunters unban appeal (An actual serious one.)

BYOND Key: Plahunter10

Total Ban Length: 2-3 months ago, December/November

Banning staff member's Key: Nightmare00

Reason of Ban: Reason of ban, the extended one: Repeated harassment of players over TS, forums, despite multiple warnings to the contrary. This also includes harassment of players over LOOC. Note that the player was warned to on multiple accounts about his conduct, over the course of roughly 2-3 months.

Reason for Appeal: My first appeal was a cruel, bait appeal. But, having an actual conversation on reddit with Vix, I've realized I am wrong about Aurora and I was blinded by pure anger. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to Skull, Nursie, FFrances, Witt, and Delta. I was very immature and I wish to come back, as i genuinely enjoyed RPing with you and the players that inhabited the server. My previous appeal was also just some stupid idiotic rage post, and i'm actually being serious and honest when i say: I have done much wrong, and I wish to be forgiven and my Apology accepted. I also want to Extend a large apology to Nightmare, accusing a veteran of Stolen valor is something 100% uncalled for and immature. It was a complete shitler response and I am also sorry for calling you an American asshole.

I still want to have your Name, Rank, Company, CO, position, deployment, and tours of duty. Just to make sure.

EDIT: And with py0008 here, I would also like to apologize for causing issues on the team speak and ask for an unban there as well.

Disclaimer: The following statement applies solely for RKSzone.com Teamspeak Server and is posted for reference only. None of the statements shall be understood as having to do with Aurora Station other than those explicitly stated.

Teamspeak server is operated by RKSzone.com. As a courtesy and gesture of goodwill, banning permissions are granted to certain individuals of Aurora Station. However, all unbans from the Teamspeak Server is handled by RKSzone.com. In this case, RKS will wait for a decision to be rendered in this case before we render ours.

Disclaimer: The following statement applies solely for RKSzone.com Teamspeak Server and is posted for reference only. None of the statements shall be understood as having to do with Aurora Station other than those explicitly stated.

Teamspeak server is operated by RKSzone.com. As a courtesy and gesture of goodwill, banning permissions are granted to certain individuals of Aurora Station. However, all unbans from the Teamspeak Server is handled by RKSzone.com. In this case, RKS will wait for a decision to be rendered in this case before we render ours.

Thank you for telling me, and I understand the influence this un-ban appeal will carry.

Whilst I appreciate the fact that you have gone out of your way to appeal for an unban request seriously. I personally feel as if the fact that you created a post first with the sole-intention of trying to incriminate Aurora and make it out as some form of... bastion of hate against you personally was immature and displayed a troubling amount of hostility; hostility that I personally do not want to see return.

If this was created before your first appeal, I'd maybe consider a +1 on your behalf, but considering that you did not, I will be putting a -1 in here.

Whilst I appreciate the fact that you have gone out of your way to appeal for an unban request seriously. I personally feel as if the fact that you created a post first with the sole-intention of trying to incriminate Aurora and make it out as some form of... bastion of hate against you personally was immature and displayed a troubling amount of hostility; hostility that I personally do not want to see return.

If this was created before your first appeal, I'd maybe consider a +1 on your behalf, but considering that you did not, I will be putting a -1 in here.

I understand fully but I would like you to re-consider. I have apologized on reddit as well and said what I did is stupid and that it should not be taken seriously, and that Aurora is a fine server to join.

Alright. While I did say this:

If this is of any indication, I do not believe you've improved your attitude in the absolute slightest. In my eyes, you were banned because you acted and spoke upon things that made you out to be a very unbecoming member of our community.

You lack self-control and you've always exhibited an alarmist attitude towards just about anything under the sun.

There is absolutely nothing that could convince me that you deserve a ban appeal outside of a formal apology to everyone you have offended, slandered, as well as fessing up and taking responsibility for what you did.

This was based on the judgement of yourself a few months ago. The ban length has been approximately 5 months. That's almost half a year.

It is understandable that someone would get frustrated and defensive after wanting to return to the server, having such a negative reputation and not necessarily being such an influence on the server that would want to be remembered, and receiving the reaction that you did.

Given the apology, it would be typical of me to, while not necessarily forgive you entirely, at least note that I might support this appeal. HOWEVER: On one condition, though this is a suggestion: You're to be parolled and watched for the next 28 days for any repeat behavior. You break parole, you're permabanned again with no appeal.

How does the staff think about that suggestion, on that note?

I'm honestly still against this appeal.

You've had plenty of time to think about all that you've done. You returned yesterday with the exact same hostility that saw you gone, and are hoping to apologize with a 24-hour change of heart.

If you're so quick to change your mind, what sort of guarantee do we have that you won't change it again, and go back to your previous ways as soon as you are unbanned?

Maybe if you can stick to the same story for a few weeks or months. But as things stand right now, you have very little ground to make apologies and promises on.

I'm honestly still against this appeal.

You've had plenty of time to think about all that you've done. You returned yesterday with the exact same hostility that saw you gone, and are hoping to apologize with a 24-hour change of heart.

If you're so quick to change your mind, what sort of guarantee do we have that you won't change it again, and go back to your previous ways as soon as you are unbanned?

Maybe if you can stick to the same story for a few weeks or months. But as things stand right now, you have very little ground to make apologies and promises on.

FFrances, I had a change of heart after a talk with Vix. He apologized and I realized how I was a cunt as well, I promise if I am put on probation I will keep in line.

FFrances, I had a change of heart after a talk with Vix. He apologized and I realized how I was a cunt as well, I promise if I am put on probation I will keep in line.

Honestly? I don't know anymore. I still feel very wary of having you back on (and you have to learn sometimes you shouldn't make jokes at the expense of others, especially with people who aren't your friends or don't know you well), but if you can actually argue yourself maturely and responsibly on here, well, it's all in your favor.

Anyway, the final decision is up to the staff. If you don't get unbanned, and still maintain the same outlook, I'd recommend coming back in a few weeks or months and giving it another try. Best of luck.

I also agree with Casper. Since you made the first post with such hostility, you are going to have to wait awhile before making a serious appeal. As frances also said going from super hostile to super apologetic in such a short time is worrying for us.

I also agree with Casper. Since you made the first post with such hostility, you are going to have to wait awhile before making a serious appeal. As frances also said going from super hostile to super apologetic in such a short time is worrying for us.

Chris, I do understand. But i am practically begging for a second chance on this, I love serious RP and I do realize how bloody wrong I was. All I am asking for is a new beginning, even if it is a heavy probation I am willing to show I have fixed myself and I understand the risks.

I'm going to come out in favor of this one. Even though Theplahunter has had his problems with the server and us with him however we as a server should bury the hatchet and show that we are willing to give second chances. He has not been on the server for a long time and I am sure he knows that he will be banned in a second if he fucks this up.

Give him another chance, we as a server should show that we are willing to work with people who say that they have changed.

Hell even start him off with an OOC ban and let him show through good roleplay that he should be a member of our community.

+1

Chris, I do understand. But i am practically begging for a second chance on this, I love serious RP and I do realize how bloody wrong I was. All I am asking for is a new beginning, even if it is a heavy probation I am willing to show I have fixed myself and I understand the risks.

Sorry if the probation suggestion seems a bit heavy, but it'd address the issues people have with you.

If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Simple.

Sorry if the probation suggestion seems a bit heavy, but it'd address the issues people have with you.

If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Simple.

I do think it is a bit heavy but I am very willing to be under it to prove myself. I wish to show the people here I have changed and I am very eager to do said probation.

Even with our violent history with each other, Pla.

Even with the vendetta I (don't) have against you.

Even with the fact that I felt really personally attacked by you on the UNSC Dev chat, and reddit forums.

I want to give you a chance. I really, really do.

I am with Delta on the idea of the parole thing.

Even with our violent history with each other, Pla.

Even with the vendetta I (don't) have against you.

Even with the fact that I felt really personally attacked by you on the UNSC Dev chat, and reddit forums.

I want to give you a chance. I really, really do.

I am with Delta on the idea of the parole thing.

Wait... Holy fuck. Dalton, I didn't even know it was you.

Your ban was put in place because you were directly creating an uncomfortable environment in which to play. I truly hope you have the understanding that such conduct is not acceptable, under any excuse. And that IC dislike of characters should not breed OOC hostility towards the player.

So, while I do my rounds and consult a few folks, I need you to answer one question for yourself. Can you not repeat the actions, in any way, shape or form, if you are unbanned? Because, if you cannot answer that question clearly and if you cannot hold yourself to that answer, you will simply be banned again. So, think about this.

There is nothing he can really do other than hurt someone's feelings before getting banned again, so there is no real danger to giving him second chance.

You can be as sceptical as you want, but isn't it preferable to teach than to punish?

Your ban was put in place because you were directly creating an uncomfortable environment in which to play. I truly hope you have the understanding that such conduct is not acceptable, under any excuse. And that IC dislike of characters should not breed OOC hostility towards the player.

So, while I do my rounds and consult a few folks, I need you to answer one question for yourself. Can you not repeat the actions, in any way, shape or form, if you are unbanned? Because, if you cannot answer that question clearly and if you cannot hold yourself to that answer, you will simply be banned again. So, think about this.

I, Hunter Robinson, vow to not repeat the actions that caused me to become banned and Vilified among the community. And I will have my behavior drastically improved, I will be nothing but Kind, polite, helpful, and well mannered. And I will stay FAR away from the actions and words that got me banned. And if I do, I understand that I will be banned permanently without appeal.

EDIT: I also apologize again and I hope I did get my point across clearly that I understand what I did was wrong, and I have had a change of heart. I would be greatful if I am allowed to return.

I'll plus one this only on conditions that if he screws up another time it's over. He's lucky to be getting this many supporters after just getting denied yesterday. But I'm nice and I'm willing support the unban. I agree on the terms of Delta, you get a probation to show if you really are done with rulebreaking and causing useless drama (because we don't need more of that).