11 hours ago, QuestioningMark said:

Right:

• Machinist wall radio is tuned to science channel despite being in ops.
  • Science new areas need more floor lighting, it's too dark.

Thank you for this, it'll be fixed in a few moments. 

8 hours ago, party said:

Research seems to be missing from ops's destination tagger altogether!

I was made aware of this, not sure what happened but I'll have it fixed. 

Couple things I noticed myself,

• Research and development lab shutter button not working because a there are not shutter on the windows.
  • Light switch in the RD lobby also turns off/on the lights in the RD office.
  • Light fixture on the door to Telescience that looks odd. (more of a personal thing then a real problem)image.png.2522857bbbaa96466cc260151cc93ee2.png
  • The Conference Room Requests console is labelled Research and Development so there are two Research and Development consoles if you try to fax something now.image.png.ea55f6306ef04223129d1684655421b7.png
  • can't use the chemical dispenser in the exploratory chemistry lab while in the seat, it gets blocked by the chemical heaterimage.png.febc8e936db39215d49db7bc0e5ac2ba.png
  • filing cabinet cliping into the window in the Circuitry Workshopimage.png.e4645f1fbb9f163647c0544d18bf536c.png

• Like 2

Excellent remap so far! My favorite layout for science since the Horizon first dropped!

Now as far as issues go:

1) image.png.e4645f1fbb9f163647c0544d18bf536c.png.c68cfa7f4a3f67a3dadcac858cebee3f.png

This machine blueprint that we see in the picture above (the one in the circuitry "lab") CANNOT be interacted with for some reason. You cannot remove it, nor can you build anything with it. I'm not exactly sure what may be the cause since I never mapped much, but worst case scenario, this could be removed and replaced with some materials to build the machine ourselves.

2) Add some plastics along with the steel and glass in RnD. Since the Autolathe update making it require more materials, RnD cannot print some basic things without these materials, ESPECIALLY plastics. I'm thinking about the multitools, for instance, that we require to link our tech-processors to the servers (yes I know there is a single one waiting in our server room, but since we always need to use multiple processors, this means A LOT of backs and forth, through the actually dangerously cold server room -which means with a voidsuits that slows you down even more if you're not a Tajara or any other species that can handle this cold-)

16 hours ago, Captain Gecko said:

Excellent remap so far! My favorite layout for science since the Horizon first dropped!

Now as far as issues go:

1) image.png.e4645f1fbb9f163647c0544d18bf536c.png.c68cfa7f4a3f67a3dadcac858cebee3f.png

This machine blueprint that we see in the picture above (the one in the circuitry "lab") CANNOT be interacted with for some reason. You cannot remove it, nor can you build anything with it. I'm not exactly sure what may be the cause since I never mapped much, but worst case scenario, this could be removed and replaced with some materials to build the machine ourselves.

2) Add some plastics along with the steel and glass in RnD. Since the Autolathe update making it require more materials, RnD cannot print some basic things without these materials, ESPECIALLY plastics. I'm thinking about the multitools, for instance, that we require to link our tech-processors to the servers (yes I know there is a single one waiting in our server room, but since we always need to use multiple processors, this means A LOT of backs and forth, through the actually dangerously cold server room -which means with a voidsuits that slows you down even more if you're not a Tajara or any other species that can handle this cold-)

When my current bugfix PR merges, I will add this and also fix the firedoor issue. Apparently I overlooked a couple firedoors. 

• Thanks 1

I like the the new changes a lot! Its about time the AI got a less central location in favor of something better, and it is certainly better as it is now.

I think science equipment storage should come with some random spawned science equipment if possible. Maybe only 3 items, which can be a minor artifact, a blue space beaker, a prototype gun, a single strange node packet, artificial blue space crystal or such things. Just to make it worth breaking into for antags or to occasionally delight the scientist who can actually use it.

• Like 1