That OTHER Security Remap

Susan

I might be a bit late, but I vastly prefer this latest version of Sue's brig shown in Skull's post. It is pretty and compact. However, I also have two things I dislike about it. My opinion is probably unimportant and useless, but I'll say anyway. It also varies how fixable my 'problems' are.

1) I LOATHE the segmented desks. Particularly the brown ones. At least join up all the brown ones please please please (like that HoS desk, come on, wouldn't there be a smacking great wooden desk instead of a few shitty small ones pushed up against each other?). And the grey front desk ones. (EDIT: oops, I was informed in deadchat and over here why that was, scratch that)

2) Everything, I think, is beautifully designed, except for (what I think is) the detective's office. It looks awkward and ugly. Especially considering detective being a traditionally 'stylish' role, it just doesn't fit. Please please shift around the furniture for maximum prettiness.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tables dont conjoin in the mapmaking tool Cres, they link when the game loads... XD

Also, the Detectives role is not about style. Dont make it the LA Noire that we tried to move it away from.

?The giant mass of wall between the Armoury and Range could be used to expand on the space, but I can't imagine much use for the space either. Could possibly shift the armoury over a few tiles at the cost of 'symmetry'?

When I said this I didn't quite mean literally expanding the space tiles, but, I suppose it does offer a nice blind spots for slow tool-using Antags to weave their way in. Even though you can hear tools being used in space from inside the station.

461d0f05ffe7bf5df70195831dfe23ab.png

The armoury being a bit thicker is actually quite nice considering the not-so-recent buffing of Nuke Op bombs anyways.

Detective's office is also notably lacking an Ashtray and Pack of Dromedaries. Maybe a Zippo too, but I think Detectives spawn with those?

Edit:

Wait, wait, wait. Why does CSI have a machine frame?

f1a483f38b06d92833e7b8f324de4213.png

Last minute suggestions/changes:

Flares, more flashlights, pepperspray refillers in the sec officer preparation area. As well as one outside Warden's office.