[Accepted]Xelnagahunter's CCIA Application

CCIA Staff Application

Basic Information

Byond key: Xelnagahunter

Character names: Recently played- Atyos Tonim, Jerricho Trumbelt, Leaves Rustling in the Void, and Everett Millhouse, In the past- Eric Derringer, Qwerty, Leaves Rustling in the Void, Everett Millhouse, Atyos Tonim, Vel and Xel Carin. There were a few others scattered in there.

Age: 32, not that it matters as one of the most professional people I met on here was far younger and CCIA Leader.

Timezone: EST (-5GMT)

What times are you most available?: I'll be available a few times a week from like 6pm until midnight my time.

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: I played for 2 years then had a break of about the same about. I'm just coming back to you guys.

How long have you played on Aurora?: This is the only server I've spent more than a single round on.

How active on the forums, discord and/or server are you? Discord not so much, but I do exist there. The forums I check daily since my return and I can be on server a few nights a week, not sure what nights as I make fairly random plans.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Negative, at least not that I recall.

Have you ever volunteered as moderation staff for any other servers, SS13 or otherwise?: Minecraft servers from years in the past. [Edit] I should probably also note my prior time as both a moderator and later a CCIA agent on this server in particular.

Do you have any other experience that you believe would be relevant to a position in the CCIA?: As a former member of the team, I think so.

Personality

Why do you want to join the CCIA?: I enjoyed the work in the past and if I'm going to be returning to the server I'd like to do something again.

What do you think are the most important qualities for a CCIA Agent to possess?: Honestly, a level head and the ability to read and comprehend something. There isn't anything you can't know without reading it and filling in and blanks with common sense.

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is in an ongoing round?: There isn't much of an actual purpose unless one wants to pop in to stir up some RP, be it in person or via fax. Unless you want to include doing interviews in the typical round.

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is outside of the server?: To handle Incident Reports and to discuss regulation and policy changes.

How do you handle stress?: Fairly well actually. So long as I can find a person to vent with, usually the rest of the team, I'm good within minutes.

How well do you work autonomously?: Very. I don't require much direction unless I don't know something.

Additional Notes: I left before because I found myself not having the time to enjoy the server and my activity was slipping. I won't promise that this can't happen as life events change for me, but I'm here now and want to make an effort.

Edited by The lancer
Added to Characters played 2.0.

He, as a Central Command Internal Affairs Agent, handles his work and does his work far more efficiently than I have during my prime time. He actively engages in a friendly discussion as well as knows what is the right keyword to use in a discussion to avoid being biased with any players or characters in their investigation.

I only can vouch for him based on his past experiences. I wouldn't mind welcoming him back in the team with open arms. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Sorry for the delay, I've decided for now that I would like to keep the Bureau at a maximum of 10 agents. With UM's recent resignation, we have a position open for you, and considering the positive feedback, I've decided to accept you to the bureau.

Trial started on 5 June 2019, ending a minimum of 30 days or until 2 IRs are completed.

• 1 month later...