Lore Head Deputy App

+1.

The pure essence of Zundy is in this wholesome essay, bringing to life the power his very nature brings. I would be remiss if I did not wake up every morning, and rise a 90 degree angle out of my bed with my hands locked in prayer to Zundy begging for a blessing, even a smattering of his charm for the day. Once again, Zundy proves to be a mastermind of intellectual awe, something that other brilliant minds shun because of his addiction to a space game. His brain is practically visible through his shaved head, his massive beard entrapping the gaze of others. He makes a wonderful fit for Deputy Loremaster.

All I have to disagree with is some of his policies. Surely the Tajarans don't deserve for their planet to be turned into, and I quote, "A massive jawbreaker." But the ideas that Zundy has regarding the rest of the world, and not the main plot, instead allowing for the Lore Developers to do their own thing while supplying supplemental material is orgasmic. Only a fool with the barest minglings of a brain stem would look at him and deny his wonders. 

If anyone except for Zundy becomes Deputy Loremaster, I will hack Mofo's hip replacement and set fire to his washing machine. Then I will sacrifice his home and wellbeing to Zundy, God of the 7th Era, Conqueror of Spess, First and Last of Such Power, Our Glorious Master Whom We Owe, 29th Casanova of Earth, Blessing of the Cosmos, He Who Brings the Noise.