Sign in to follow this  
GreenBoi

Give Raiders Backpack in the Shuttle

Raiders spawn with two guns, so you can't have them spawn w/ a backpack. They can already get backpacks by going to the station, but this just saves time. Give them some rngspawn bags and duffels in the shuttle, and boom. One QoL done.

Honestly I'd just give them a locker or crate full of various gimmick outfits/uniforms including bags.

I like carver's suggestion. Give them lockers of outfits and bags on their station. Would be a nice addition for the gamemode.

Personally, despite how silly it is, raiders spawning without even a fucken' BAG is hilarious to me. It really drives home that these assholes are plunky and really really need to successfully raid the Aurora. However, despite my love for the silliness, I am neither for nor against giving them it.

Raiders not spawning with bags is one of the reasons I have the pref turned off tbh. 

Someone suggested the idea of Raiders having trash bags to spawn with, instead of normal bags, which I think is an amazing compromise between theme and mechanics.

It's possible that bags can spawn randomly, I think. But in the three rounds I played as a raider there was not a single bag to be found and, while I do like the "scrounge from what you've got and be creative" vibe raider has, not having something as simple as a bag to stuff your miscellaneous junk in is really more irritating than anything else. I really like the idea of outfits, too! Kind of sucks having to stick to the edgy space pirate costume you spawn in, especially if you're going for a gimmick that's counter to that.