Your SS13 confessions

Baka

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am secretly obsessed with the show Puella Magi Madoka Magica up to the point at were I want to have a gamemode dedicated to the show and I promised whenever I was a wizard I would base my self on a character from Madoka magica just to fuel my obsession

I also made a promise that whenever I am a Nuke ops/Malfunctioning AI I would get rid of all ways to escape the station so I can force people to actually bother to fight back

One of my most favorite ways is to literally blow up the shuttle when theirs people on it.

For some weird reason each of my characters are randomly generated using a Warhammer 40k imperial guard regiment creation table. this is so I can make my characters less flakey

I watch. ANIME

I have a severe hatred for monotone characters. and Characters that oftenly say ... and facepalm and basically try their every way to Sarcastically show how much they hate a certain character.

One time as a bartender I made loads of warhammer 40k references and renamed the Bar the "Mansion of manlyness" which sounds like a gay bar for the rich.

I give each of my characters 3 lives. when they run out of lives no matter how much effort I put into them I declare that they're dead forever and make a new character.

I dislike when I see characters say "..." aloud. I don't mind when they say something like "...this", but "..." alone makes me feel like the player is skipping a chance to write a really intricate /me statement.

I can't help but like sec characters that RP with antags. Even if it brings a halt to the action or makes a scene drag on too long, I love seeing Security reason with antagonists.

Extended is officially my favorite game mode. Praise it!

I love Vox RP when it is done "correctly". (Whatever that means)

I originally played on Paradise, but I made the migration to Aurora when I started looking into this idea called "Heavy RP".

I am secretly obsessed with the show Puella Magi Madoka Magica up to the point at were I want to have a gamemode dedicated to the show and I promised whenever I was a wizard I would base my self on a character from Madoka magica just to fuel my obsession

I also made a promise that whenever I am a Nuke ops/Malfunctioning AI I would get rid of all ways to escape the station so I can force people to actually bother to fight back

One of my most favorite ways is to literally blow up the shuttle when theirs people on it.

For some weird reason each of my characters are randomly generated using a Warhammer 40k imperial guard regiment creation table. this is so I can make my characters less flakey

I watch. ANIME

I have a severe hatred for monotone characters. and Characters that oftenly say ... and facepalm and basically try their every way to Sarcastically show how much they hate a certain character.

One time as a bartender I made loads of warhammer 40k references and renamed the Bar the "Mansion of manlyness" which sounds like a gay bar for the rich.

I give each of my characters 3 lives. when they run out of lives no matter how much effort I put into them I declare that they're dead forever and make a new character.

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I'm immediately biased against people who misspell words or mess up their grammar.

I always decide to run weapons experiments when nuke rounds come up.

I'm extremely biased against ERT, since it seems like most of the time I call them, they only make things worse.

Most of my heads of staff characters assume they're better at everybody else at everything, because that's the way I feel OOCly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think that's a very stupid way to handle that and you guys are only contributing to the problem.

as an engineer I resolve the problem and fix it and carry on with my shift. Takes about 30 seconds if they cause a breach.

I've had a time where I stopped grief and ahelped it and i was admin-floor'd for 5 minutes while they investigated and if I just did everything on my own it'd have been solved and security would have arrested the guy and we'd have moved on.

I think that's a very stupid way to handle that and you guys are only contributing to the problem.

as an engineer I resolve the problem and fix it and carry on with my shift. Takes about 30 seconds if they cause a breach.

I've had a time where I stopped grief and ahelped it and i was admin-floor'd for 5 minutes while they investigated and if I just did everything on my own it'd have been solved and security would have arrested the guy and we'd have moved on.

I have been on this server since june, and in that time I have whitelisted for everysingle race

My Favorite race is Diona, they are peaceful and most of the grief that happens doesn't do as much to them as it does to the others

Im way too anxious to do antag rounds after my first time as Ling, I was a nun, I killed five or six people and spaced the bodies, back when I was still new and the admins talked to me about it, I felt terrible and since then I can't bring myself to antag without worrying that Im ruining someone elses round like that

I played my Diona character, Roots That Rend The Soil, for two months straight and still play them to this day, they are my favorite character to play, peaceful, quiet, I love observing people on the station interacting with eachother and Ive made agood deal of friends as Roots and I like to believe Im a decent Diona rper

I always hate it when people gank Roots and the Nymph that spawns because nobody ever seems to check medical records it seems so I endup stuck in the morgue

I have been on this server since june, and in that time I have whitelisted for everysingle race

My Favorite race is Diona, they are peaceful and most of the grief that happens doesn't do as much to them as it does to the others

Im way too anxious to do antag rounds after my first time as Ling, I was a nun, I killed five or six people and spaced the bodies, back when I was still new and the admins talked to me about it, I felt terrible and since then I can't bring myself to antag without worrying that Im ruining someone elses round like that

I played my Diona character, Roots That Rend The Soil, for two months straight and still play them to this day, they are my favorite character to play, peaceful, quiet, I love observing people on the station interacting with eachother and Ive made agood deal of friends as Roots and I like to believe Im a decent Diona rper

I always hate it when people gank Roots and the Nymph that spawns because nobody ever seems to check medical records it seems so I endup stuck in the morgue