RANTING THREAD VERSION 3.0!

Fuck those Tajarans that come running up behind a Diona in the hall and walks THROUGH them. FUCK YOU! It took me three seconds to get two tiles down this goddamn hall and you come flying down it and shove me back! Walk around the fucking tree!

No. No. Worse. RIPLEYs. Slamming innocent trees halfway down the hall. Watch where you're going, damn it!

I hate and love a lot of things on Archangel

FIRST OF FUCKING ALL CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES ALREADY

SECOND OF FUCKING ALL SOMEONE DEADMIN ALUCARD

THIRD OF FUCKING ALL CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM? WE ALREADY PERMA'D ANOTHER GUY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING MURDERBONING SO WHY CAN'T WE DO IT TO HIM.

I hate and love a lot of things on Archangel

FIRST OF FUCKING ALL CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES ALREADY

SECOND OF FUCKING ALL SOMEONE DEADMIN ALUCARD

THIRD OF FUCKING ALL CAN WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM? WE ALREADY PERMA'D ANOTHER GUY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING MURDERBONING SO WHY CAN'T WE DO IT TO HIM.

I honestly find the horrific accents of his every character to grind my gears even more than his constant murderboning D;

Alucard is literally space hitler.

I hate security officers going like "If you're under arrest you /must/ be cuffed. Is standard protocol"

i /HATE/ officers that stuff you in a cell and rip your clothes from your body just to dress you in orange for 3 minutes.

I hate muffins irl

I hate being antag. Every, fucking, time. I try something neat, then comes hos/officer/SHITCURITYBORG 9000/detective, they then proceed to shoot/beat me, drag me to brig, and then ruin ALL the RP I tried. I can make a fucking flow chart of this shit, too. Please, please, for the live of all that is fucking holy, ALLOW THE ANTAG A CHANCE BEFORE YOU STUN THEM.

I hate being antag. Every, fucking, time. I try something neat, then comes hos/officer/SHITCURITYBORG 9000/detective, they then proceed to shoot/beat me, drag me to brig, and then ruin ALL the RP I tried. I can make a fucking flow chart of this shit, too. Please, please, for the live of all that is fucking holy, ALLOW THE ANTAG A CHANCE BEFORE YOU STUN THEM.

This.

This.

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to let you get away with mass bombing or murder before it happens. Especially when you make those edgy Bond villain-esque monologues before you do it. Like the great Pierce Brosnan, I will remain stony and stoic until you finish. And then I'll let you kill people, because that makes sense, apparently.

I hate it when antagonists don't recognize security as the challenge they really are.

Alucard.

Just.

Alucard.

He defriended me on steam after I killed him one round for beating me into near crit with a riot shield and screaming "FUCK YOUR SHIT".

Didn't he also bitch and moan when you deleted the dreadnought he climbed into? Also, we can create an entire thread dedicated to Alucard's crap.

This.

Oh yeah, I'm totally going to let you get away with mass bombing or murder before it happens. Especially when you make those edgy Bond villain-esque monologues before you do it. Like the great Pierce Brosnan, I will remain stony and stoic until you finish. And then I'll let you kill people, because that makes sense, apparently.

I hate it when antagonists don't recognize security as the challenge they really are.

It is understandable with the things you are mentioned, but as a person who has recently begun antagging, I have been constantly shot/flashbanged mid-emote, without even having killed anyone. Hell, one cult round, even, I wasn't an antag, but a chaplain who has recently found out about the evil stuff, and went through the maintenance with a bat in my hand. I was encountered by an officer, and engaged in conversation, which, unfortunately was interrupted by a thrown baton..

All in all, if an antag should provide RP before killing anyone, security should also RP things out, before immidiately flashbanging, or tasing.

All in all, if an antag should provide RP before killing anyone, security should also RP things out, before immidiately flashbanging, or tasing.

This is the reason everyone hates nuke and some hate any antag round in general.

If the antags and sec could trust each other to actually RP it out instead of trying to be robustlords at each other on sight things would be a lot more interesting.

;:v

This is the reason everyone hates nuke and some hate any antag round in general.

If the antags and sec could trust each other to actually RP it out instead of trying to be robustlords at each other on sight things would be a lot more interesting.

;:v

Good luck trusting randoms over a video game, lol.

Found out, after two years of running tests, interviews, evaluations and diagnosis with BC Mental Health, that because I was still registered as an Ontario resident and was doing this under the campus health system, nothing was officially counted or documented. I now have to undergo the lengthy wait processes, time, money, and effort, just to get access to the things I need to function in a work or education setting.

Because fuck me, right?

I recognise security is a challange, I play it often too, so I know what its like to constantly chase antags who are slippery, but, you know, I never massbomb, or murder, because that has gotten boring. I try and RP. Try and get into the moral gray area, so to get people to think, but then, HEAR COMES THE FUCKING RAPE TRAIN, AND THEN I GET FUCKING BATONED. BRIGGED. EXECUTED. Stripped of the very fucking RP I tried to create, and in it, just, nothing. Antags have to make the round intresting, security has to make the round intresting.