Reminiscing of the past.

Guest 1138

Hey, why not, let's have another thread that's totally not salty or waxing nostalgia of the old days.

But, really. Why not? Let's post about the more fun memories we had that not even Jesus could forgive and forget.

Who could forget me bombing arrivals for the first time, resulting to the death of an innocent bald and one of Meowykins' many Tajaran characters?

Who could forget the time Jakob Drengr (holy fuck old characters) and Romeo Cockstickinmeoni pretended to be a werewolf/vampire?

I remember when I used to play Lunea Discata a lot. Her and Samantha Mason were basically best friends , and did a whole bunch of stupid shit together such as chair jousting (which resulted in broken bones ), setting up small pranks for when the other returned to the chemistry lab, and whispering Snoop Dog songs to eachother (speech impediments included).

I remember when I used to play Lunea Discata a lot. Her and Samantha Mason were basically best friends , and did a whole bunch of stupid shit together such as chair jousting (which resulted in broken bones ), setting up small pranks for when the other returned to the chemistry lab, and whispering Snoop Dog songs to eachother (speech impediments included).

Remember how we rolled on the ground with Roy Wyatt

And

Robot Tag.

I remember....

The good ol' days of the mighty trio: Lysanuh Dilgan, Faruq Bishara, and Rose Watson. They could solve any crime, pursue any criminal, rescue any civilian. And I am so happy/proud to be a part of that awesome team.

I remember when a griefer screwed up Atmosia, and it was a ticking time bomb of dangerous air waiting to be pumped into the station. I was playing as Lori at that time, and I knew I couldn't fix it before hell broke loose. I rushed to Arnie Ectard (Spelling? He was playing as QM at that time) and had to get him to help fix the chaos.

I remember Selvion Renworth. #NeverForget

I remember first coming on this server. I had just been banned from bay for hacking a door during dead hour to see what would happen (baldest bald) and came here. Accidentally walked out the escape airlock before they actually locked. Thought I was going to get banned again. Pleaded with the "boing" to stay. Was transported to a room. Was surrounded with moon bears. My punishment was to be slowly devoured.

I stayed.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

I remember getting my head whitelist revoked for climbing over the kitchen counter to make fried eggs as my chief engineer Richard Dick Johnson.

I remember getting my head whitelist revoked for climbing over the kitchen counter to make fried eggs as my chief engineer Richard Dick Johnson.

I remember wanting to shove that chief engineer in a disposal bin.

And then grabbing him, healing him, and shoving him in another disposal bin.

That actually happened?

Oh, right, the arrivals bombing.

AKA, that time I taught you toxins, but forget to tell you how many bombs the test chamber could take without repair, went AFK, and came back to everyone pissed at you because a bomb you made got looped around the z-level.

that was an amazing round

Maybe apollo or aurora, either way it was one of them.

I was engineer, my friend was AI. I had broken into the ai chamber to upload a bunch of laws back when they were priority 1->x (where higher always trumped lower) to define things and change definitions ect.. End result, I had the laws set up to say that only humans were crew members, all nonhumans were xeno invaders no matter what their IDs said, and all xenos had to be purged from the station PLUS when asked to declare laws, it had a law stating that it should only declare the original laws (the ai had a processing delay with the copy paste which got people suspicious). There were three tarj crewmembers I think, I remember a janitor and i THINK Houssam. He killed the janitor with a shocked door, then heads got involved. Ended with the ai arguing with the captain, CE, and tarj HoP about who was allowed in, firstly requiring two crewmembers at all times but then saying it didn't trust the captain and the CE so the HoP was let in alone, at which point the door was locked and bolted and the guns came on and shot down the hop (without harming the humans)

admins yelled at me a lot for that. didn't help that i wasn't an antag and it was an extended round...

I remember the day I wrote Kay Lee's flavor text. I was laughing so hysterically because I couldn't wait to see the reactions. They did not disappoint.

I remember when I actually played Kay Lee. Wow. Time passes.

I remember when you played Kay lee. I always confused you with Kiwi and Turtle back then.