siikmaas for runtime.

the_furry

Guest Menown

No. Siik'maas isn't a native thing to any species. It, like other languages, is learned. A random cat in an office wouldn't know, 'I know how to speak a language from a species somewhere else.'

No. Siik'maas isn't a native thing to any species. It, like other languages, is learned. A random cat in an office wouldn't know, 'I know how to speak a language from a species somewhere else.'

Going by that logic why can diona magically speak after thay sample blood? You have to acknowledge somethings dont make sence. But its cute and fun for rp.

Actually the only reason Runtime is able to understand any language is because an admin allows it by modifying variables.

Language doesn't apply to simple animals the way people think it is. There is no way currently ingame to give any simple animal the ability to speak a language.

Guest Menown
Going by that logic why can diona magically speak after thay sample blood? You have to acknowledge somethings dont make sence. But its cute and fun for rp.

It's due to the diona taking the memories from the individual itself. It's not the same thing as a cat magically knowing how a race of sentient humanoids speak due to it being similar to them.

It's due to the diona taking the memories from the individual itself.
You have to acknowledge some things don't make sense.

I don't see how gaining memories from blood makes any less sense than a cat mysteriously knowing how to speak space furry. Both ideas are incredibly nonsensical and unrealistic.

My question is. Why do we want a FERAL, NON TAJARAN, Cat to have the Tajaran Language?

Eitherway, "simple mobs" like Runtime and Ian, don't work with languages in the same way that the "complex mobs" like Humans, Tajaran, Skrell, AKA the ones meant to be played, do.

Just because they have similarities within their taxonomy groups, doesn't mean cats should understand Tajaran. Monkeys and Humans don't speak the same language and Lions definitely don't meow. Not a jab at you furry, but it doesn't make much sense aside from 'I'm an anthropomorphic cat man'

As Tajaran loremaster and whose purrview this falls under;

No.

Dismissed.

Sorry that is not a reason, enough with the I am the law I say no so no posts.

But It's a domesticated cat which players get to play on a one off from time to time.

Effort V Result, this is a gimic that wouldn't be useful to anyone.