Character Fun Facts!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artemisia Zephyr..

...aspired to be a artisan chef...

...was a fighter pilot for two years...

...has died eight times and been cloned eight times...

...has a secret crush on a majority of the women on the station...

...tends to go into states of drunken rage...

June Nykon...

...was at one time married, but her wife was killed in a break-in...

...is about a quarter Scottish...

...has a lame leg, causing a noticeable limp...

Desire Solaris...

...comes from a world that few or none know about named Diamond...

...has various cybernetic implants, some of which she bio-hacked into herself...

...is a perfectionist, to the point that she will drive herself into fits of near suicidal depression over not doing something right, occasionally...

...secretly finds synths superior to humans...

Asus Rose...

...is actually a very good cook, and longs to share her talents with someone...

...is well-versed in several forms of close combat and various melee weapons...

...is a fan and often participant in zero-g wrestling (it's debatable about what actually goes on..)...

...was shot in the chest and head eight times in total, leaving her with memory gaps of her early life...

Clove Asher...

...likes telling stories about his past when he's drunk. This is pretty rare, though.

...hates sweet things.

...constantly wears blue latex gloves while on the job if he can help it, linked to his dislike of being touched.

Anthony Wright...

...usually pours copious amounts of hot sauce on whatever he eats, and often eats whole peppers on their own.

...sends just enough money home so that he and his brother can survive on the bare necessities, with the vast majority of their earnings being at home with the rest of their family.

...is a skilled pilot of smaller craft, and is capable of commandeering actual boats.

...is a pretty skilled boxer.

...is a huge fan of Exosuit battles. He dreams of starting his own Exosuit production and research company, too.

...wishes to one day get into both mechanical and electrical engineering.

Samantha Mason...

...has pyrophobia.

...has been attending speech therapy. She's slowly elucidating.

...likes 'classical rap music'.

Maxwell Mason...

...although has a mouth like a sailor, when he speaks Tradeband he uses flowery but respectable insults.

...knows he's neurotic.

Miracle Kifer...

...Use to be a captain of an unregistered trade vessel, only coming to Nanotrasen because Sol government took her ship for selling unregistered medicine.

...Literally has no idea what her middle name is. Its been ages since shes seen her parents, and she never bothered to ask, so whenever she needs to use her middle name, she makes one up on the spot.

...Lacks a higher degree of morality. Shes fine with Unathi taking and selling slaves, but she'll remember for weeks if she accidentally gets cross with one of her friends.

...Likes her whiskey mixed with beer, with three ice cubes.

Alisa Keener...

...Is a devout catholic.

...Was born on Luna, and only went to the other worlds because of she would go on Missionary trips with her father.

...Is the spawn on a Missionary father and a Marine mother.

...Has an acute fear of synthetics, but shes slowly learning to get used to IPC's and borgs, yet she can barley handle being in the same room as a medibot.

...Has never so much as kissed a boy.

...And on a related note, fears she may be slowly realizing shes been a closeted homosexual her whole life.

Damon Sloan...

...Lost his hands in an engine mishap, where both were gibbed in a machine while still attached.

...Has a sweet spot for bovines. Don't tell him about Betsy burgers.

...Tries his best to never has his flask empty, unless hes the one emptying it.

...Tries to stay out of space whenever he can.

...Doesn't mind occasionally getting smacked in the behind by his superiors.

Peter Stone once had a partner during his days as a Detective on one of the outer colonies. Little did he know his partner was absorbed by a Changeling, who of which attempted to kill him. Peter managed to kill the man with a spoon and will remind anyone he's working with about this fact.

He's also a fan of nettle soup, despite it almost killing him in the past.

Stephanos Remes...

... was born in Russian controlled space.

... Is probably one of the few former chefs who climbed his way to being a head of staff.

... He distinguished himself by sheltering crew in the freezer during an attack by still-unknown forces. Wounds he sustained in this incident led to his artificial heart being installed.

... despite his belief that "the heart is the strongest muscle" had an artificial for years, until a singularity incident caused irreparable damage to it. He was killed in the process and cloned with a normal heart. To his knowledge, he survived due to a fast acting medical team.

... Cares for retired "Ians" at home.

Walter Keck got his arm bitten off by an alien.

Walter Keck's parents got killed by Changelings.

Walter Keck has an alter ego character I play as named "Elder Keck" who is Mormon.

Walter Keck used to be an upright bass player in a jazz band called the jazz stoners.

Any other things you wanna know about keck? Let me know. And as always, what the keck?

Walter Keck has an alter ego character I play as named "Elder Keck" who is Mormon.

Walter Keck used to be an upright bass player in a jazz band called the jazz stoners.

Any other things you wanna know about keck? Let me know. And as always, what the keck?

I do, what are three words you can put together to describe Kek's romantic side?

I do, what are three words you can put together to describe Kek's romantic side?

Much Top Keck.

bf8.png