LordRaven001's Head of Staff application

BYOND key: LordRaven001

Character names: Characters: Night That Shatters Days, Embracing The Rain,Night That Obliterates Day, Akero'Ceyta Veeta'Pleat, Keta'Ceet Ple'Teh, Arthur Whitemane, WHITEMANE (Cyborg), Whitemane(ERT), Archon (AI),Azeir Sssinzar, Kota Vimleel, Thtithik Pakseech, Korlas Lassei, Za'Akaix Azaeah Zo'ra, Ka'Akaix Snowa Zo'ra, Ka'Viax Zotra Zo'Ra H.E.A.D (AI) H.E.A.D (Cyborg) Josiaph Vitilichi

These are my main characters that I play, The characters that I play who are not listed as of 3/23/2016 are new characters that I have created or test characters to see if I like the style of RP.

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: Two Months

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: I wish to be on the whitelist so I can assist new players with the basics of medical and surgery and what our expectations of roleplay are within the server.

Why did you come to Aurora?: I came to aurora because of the DO Corps and heavy roleplay, I found the DO Corps to be a very interesting aspect of heavy roleplay and intended on becoming one myself, Aswell as my heavy enjoyment for roleplay.

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?: Yes, I swear I've memorized the CMO Page.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about: I think role play is escaping your real life world and implanting yourself in your own little world that you created were you can do anything and everything that helps release stress, anxiety, and real life troubles. As well as developing your own little person in there own little world that interacts with other people who enjoy roleplaying as much as you do. I think roleplay should be about having fun and escaping the real world, I use roleplay to forget about my high stress school work and high stress life just to relax and have fun, that's what I think it should be about.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: To help players with anything they require such as if the character I was making for my head of staff app was a research director I would be able to teach other players about the mechanics of research and development or toxicology in ooc/looc or if I was applying to be CMO (Which I am) I would help people with the medical mechanics such as surgery and medical doctor and inform them of our rules and what we expect as a server, So what I think the OOC purpose of a head of staff is, is helping the players around the server and with any questions.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: I think one of the OOC responsibilities of whitelisted players is to teach, I enjoy SS13 and the server as a fun place that learning can take place and I wish to teach newer players what to do and how to do them, I also think the responsibilities of whitelisted players are to be respectful, nice and friendly to other players giving them a safe environment to immerse themselves in the roleplay. And how I would strive to uphold them is, Teaching new players the rules and were to get help if they need it, And try to cheer up the players.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name: Kota Vimleel

Character age: 65

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Kota Vimleel grew up in a small clan in Moghes, It was a peaceful time on moghes, The Vimleel's were farmers who sold their crop on the local marketplace, until one day the clan mother bore her eggs after painstaking waiting a young male hatched, They named him Kota, after the peacefulness of the day, Kota was always set on helping people and being an advisor, It is what he set his heart and mind on, As he grew older helping around the farm he made his small wages on which he used those wages to purchase books/tomes and supplies to experiment with healing that's what he loved, His brother Sseinzar Vimleel was the main subject Kota practiced his medicine on, As Sseinzar was always a troubled child getting in fights breaking things, always cutting his scales, blackening his eyes, coming down with colds, Kota was always there to help and care for his brother as well as the other members of his clan, and allied clans he had a nickname "Sselizar Ssensair Ssosar" Or in basic "The Healing One" that is what he was called and addressed by around his clans. As he aged more and more he was praised for his healing arts and was studying on moghes medicine and shaman arts, It was a peaceful time and Kota was happy, That was until the bombs fell.

During the bombing Kota was studying in what is now called the "Untouched lands" Safe from harm sadly the same could not be said for his clan, His clans farm was in the general vicinity of the bombings, It was obliterated killing his Birthing Mother, Birthing Father, and Clan Sister, his brother had went to visit Kota in the present day untouched lands, A day before the bombs fell. When the news reached Kota he dropped out of his schooling and went to fight in the war as a healer, Treating the injuries from the soldiers and officers, he did this until the war end, After the war he had a lengthy healing record and went to finish his education at a human university, Gaining three doctorates, One in Surgery, One in Medical Science, And one in chemistry, He had two bachelor degrees, One in virology and one in genetic studying. With his lengthy record and astounding degrees he applied for a position as a Medical Doctor at the station NSS Aurora, Were he proceeded to interim seventeen times as Chief Medical Officer during his interimships he had an attitude of "Do it correctly, Or do not do it at all" As-well as openly commenting on a poor job if one of the doctors did so. With that he decided with suggestions from his good friend, Doctor Phoebe Essel to apply for a Chief Medical Officer position.

What do you like about this character?: HIs dedication to healing/helping people

What do you dislike about this character?: His do it correctly or don't do it at all attitude, As-well as his willingness to insult you if you do your job bad.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?: His dedication and support to helping people, As-well as his suprising interimship records

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: 8/10

Extra notes: Those seventeen interimships are a mix between extended and other game modes, I have only interimed 6 times on extended, I am in the middle of moving so please do not be offended if I do not reply instantantiously to your comments, I always enjoy your feedback and would love to hear it.

Edited by Guest

Lord's definitely got the skills to handle a Head of Staff whitelist, they're a good roleplayer with a huge variety of characters - that are all different. If they can do that, they've got the ability to handle and care for /other/ peoples characters like their own, and that's probably the best thing a head whitelisted person can do. Plus lord is /really/ fun.

Lord's definitely got the skills to handle a Head of Staff whitelist, they're a good roleplayer with a huge variety of characters - that are all different. If they can do that, they've got the ability to handle and care for /other/ peoples characters like their own, and that's probably the best thing a head whitelisted person can do. Plus lord is /really/ fun.

Thanks for your Support, Sleepy

Praise Zo'ra, I mean, Yay Nanotransen

I've played with Kota a few times in Medbay. Good character, always there, quite helpful and did good as the interim CMO. Would definitly like to see them again as my boss. +1

Thank you for your ssssupport, I would love to be your bosssss again.

-Kota Vimleel

In all seriousness thanks for your support :)

Edited by Guest