Aggressive Marketing, Redux

Lohikar

• 3 weeks later...

It would actually give a reason not to ignore the thing, the machines can shoot shit at you already. I think it would be interesting (as a regular CMO player) to start pulling out cans and shit from people when the event is ignored long enough. It is really entertaining for the kitchen vendor to shoot knives at you already. How about if we make it so if you ignore the thing enough, the items will start having a chance to embed. Also it would be easy to fix the origin machine if you find it and it ends the event.

I really like this change, as it would add some more variation to the current vendors event.

Altough I think that sublevel vendors should be excluded as they can be quite hard to reach.

Once you have reset a vending machine, can it be infected again ?

It would be nice if that could be prevented.

(Maybe with a wire that can be cut ?)

[mention]Lohikar[/mention]

I really like this change, as it would add some more variation to the current vendors event.

Altough I think that sublevel vendors should be excluded as they can be quite hard to reach.

Once you have reset a vending machine, can it be infected again ?

It would be nice if that could be prevented.

(Maybe with a wire that can be cut ?)

@Lohikar

How it currently works in the event is that cutting the wires in a vendor resets it (though it can be re-infected), and repairing/destroying the origin vendor (which is mentioned in the initial announcement) fixes all vendors on the entire map immediately, ending the event.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think disabling the speaker on a vendor also counts as fixing it.

EDIT: Reading is hard. Misinterpreted what you were saying.

Joy. So the Coke Machine is going to rise up and beat the shit out of me as a Security Officer while I'm trying to deal with a Ling/Merc/Cultist/Traitor/Hiester/Vampire/Wizard/Malf Cyborg

while it would be a humorous meme, I'd still rather not have vendors grow legs and beat people to death.

• Gem locked this topic