Conspire2Ignite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kittytitties.png

sims 2 is better. you can have ~~~tajaran~~~

rly though:

Ana Issek; black, bob-length hair, kind of like 1920s flapper or something. There's a pack for that, I think. I have it. Scool if you don't. Give her any sort of short vintage hairdo. Green eyes. If there are kitty ear headbands, give it to her. Law enforcement career track, detective or officer. Wears uniform or casual clothes like slacks and sweater. Loner, Brave, Cat Person, Grumpy, Hot-Headed, Workaholic.

I spent today moving everyone to a new town. Yay! Unfortunately this means the relationships that had begun to bloom are lost. Aw. But this at least puts everyone so far on even footing. That means all these girls get a crack at Roy, too!

8f782fe46f.jpg

Back row: Vira De Santos, Cherry Lovett, Luna Fountain

On the couch: Samantha Mason (is clearly not up for your shit today), Rebecca De Santos

And in front: Andy The Robot

Mods are something special, you know that? Not moderators, no no no. Well. I guess them, too. But I mean modifications. To the game. I can make anything happen with the wave of my hand. Top of the business ladder? No problem. Vittorio's every doctor's boss (until they climb up there and DRAG him from his throne)? You got it. Spawning a Simbot? Easy as pie. Now... making a Tajaran? Challenge accepted.

We currently have 21 characters in the world. Eight men, twelve women, and a Simbot.

In other news, Lirivien's new house is something special!

f6736e7cf2.jpg

Precious and semi-precious stones, just lying around her backyard. Of course, she didn't profit from this. It was all donated to science! But I suspect she may need a RIPLEY...

Thought I might as well add my character to the mix.

Name: Nia Snyder

Looks and outstanding features: Long red hair, facial scars (if possible), generally a tall and muscular body build, dark eyes (black-ish or something, don't remember Sim colours), clothes would mostly be casual-looking, even her formal wear would be casual-ish. Like a hoodie and jeans or something with a pair of boots for her every day wear.

Job: Any job is fine, but I'd rather she work as a police officer, in the military, or something along those lines if possible.

Traits: Brave, Family Orientated, Flirty, Hot Headed, Friendly.

I don't mind who she lives with, she can be room mates with people or live alone, up to you.

First and foremost! Our three new ladies!

I tried mah best with Ana Issek. Kitties are hard. But the hardest part was picking a hairstyle because I know none of the ones I have are what Issek needs. Plzdontkillme. (She has a tail... Yay?) Also, Nia's facial scars were fun. :D

96b4eeed2e.jpg

If you can't tell who is who, I may have done something a little wrong :roll:

Left to right: Nia Snyder, Ana Issek, Emilie Alberg

Now to get started on the story.

Also, you apparently can't spoiler inside of a spoiler. This saddens me. Hold on tight ladies and gents, because MUCH INFO, SUCH SPOILERS. ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE.

We start out the day with Jamison and Miracle.

Jamison was very irritated. Apparently everyone in town has been calling him a "gay stripper." The fact of the matter is, it isn't true! Jamison was a bit too busy to do something as plebeian as take a photo, so he hired a guy that looked sort of like him. The guy asked no questions, looked the part, and most importantly, he was cheap. Now Jamison is pained at being the butt of everyone's joke because of some miscommunication.

b08d54510f.jpg

Of course, that could also be because of Miracle's throwing arm.

65c4087b88.jpg

Grown men and women, launching water balloons at each other outside of the tattoo parlor. Seems reasonable. Anyway, they head off to the gym, these two criminals. And who is there already working her butt off?

8a39173a84.jpg

You go, girl. Work it!

The Adams Family

Firstly, I didn't spend any time with the Adams family today. Why? Because the story was told without my hovering presence. It started with Tony hitting on Rebecca De Santos.

0b38fab98e.jpg

And yeah, we all have a special place in our hearts for the De Santos girls. But then it got plain... well...

cd05b72832.jpg

Tony Adams is a Furry, confirmed. But if you even THINK his wife is going to take that, you've got another thing coming!

41f170aded.jpg

Mm mm mm! Girl, you dump that man! Get half his riches and child support. Last thing you need is some flirt! But nay, Nia Adams puts her time into writing a book. And Tony? He adopts.

abdb294aa7.jpg

"Captain" is the pup's name. How adorable! Fit for a policeman, eh? Perhaps the pup is a good influence in keeping kitties away because next thing you know...

50e79c4a68.jpg

78d3e9f567.jpg

... things take a turn for the better. Still, Nia publishes her book. What is it about? Probably this incident with Tony. Because as a great philosopher once said "Love is a Battlefield."

9d84b205d1.jpg

Vittorio and His Evil Lair of DOOM

Okay, on closer inspection, it's not really as evil as it sounds. Rather like the man himself, in a poetic sense. I only saw him laughing maniacally once, which is alright. And you know what else is alright? Vittorio cuddling puppies.

8fcc141989.jpg

I'm glad pet rescue is a thing here in Aurora. Lonely people really need such cute pets. Of course, it goes downhill when Vittorio refuses to feed the poor baby. He laughs at its suffering. Finally I have to jump in and tell him to fill the damn feed bowl. But I'm not concerned. The puppy gets back at Vittorio real easy.

420f3cbacc.jpg

Pissing on the floor and destroying the furniture. Oh, yeah, this puppy can handle itself. Moving on.

But I'm not gone too long when I receive this update.

9feba981f4.jpg

... Bitches love puppies.

Roy and His Amazing Conquests (Oh, yeah, there's Conservan, too)

... And that's how Roy got his testicles cut off.

Wait, what? You weren't listening? You mean I have to tell it all again? Oh, fine. Roy begins his day by flirting with Daniela Baranova. Ooh. How feisty their redheaded babies will be!

71a20cb409.jpg

... Wut? But, Daniela? And the-- Now we're on to Rebecca. This is after Tony has flirted with her. What, did she run so fast and far from Tony that she ran into Roy? Yikes. Well, the two lovebirds decided to meet in secret.

a4857169e7.jpg

But what's this? Roy's phone is ringing! Rebecca leaves him and heads to the Summer Festival in the nearby park. Roy answers the phone and... who is it but Daniela!? Roy is stringing along two fine, fine women and I don't see this ending well. So Roy goes home. He makes himself a drink (his and Conservan's apartment apparently has a bar. Probably Con's idea.)

Meanwhile, at the Summer Festival.

1140cd6d03.jpg

... I refrain from commenting.

But then I get concerned. Where is Conservan? He's not home with Roy quite yet, like I thought he would be. I look for him. And holy fuck...

b8d1221d50.jpg

He's serving food at the Summer Festival. Smoking. In the dark. In that horrid outfit. REALLY, Conservan? REALLY? How does that even HAPPEN?

Robinson and Synder

This one hurt. It really did. Prepare the hankies. I see this going somewhere and then crashing and burning violently with no survivors.

c450ee3f26.jpg

It began this way and it hurt my heart. But I didn't spend time with either of them. I could have derailed this train before it set off, but I did not. But this story isn't all about love lost, no. Nia's got problems.

e973fce85d.jpg

She's going to have to move out. But where can she really go? She doesn't have any friends to stay with. All the houses she can afford are far from her job. But she can't tell Hunter these things. They've just started this whole dating thing.

41005b717d.jpg

But the choice has to be made. Move in together, so soon? Move far from work and spend more time commuting than sleeping at night? Finally she just comes out and tells Hunter, "I'm moving." His response... lackluster. So it was decided before it even began.

cdf28dfa92.jpg

Because Nia Snyder don't need no man.

Everyone Else

So what has everyone else been doing? Let's see...

2d4d586219.jpg

fa988f3c48.jpg

A date or two and now Miracle and Vee are an item. Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

There's also a little problem with roommates. Yikes. Maybe one will move out to ease up on that tension.

499c92767c.jpg

39504d1c5a.jpg

Our roboticist is hard at work! Invent! Create! Steal scrap metal! ... The TV was probably Leo's. No one cares about the other Wyatt.

9431564e1f.jpg

Leo has made a grave error. In his desire to attract women, he got himself a kitten instead of a puppy. ... Bitches love puppies. Not kitties.

Crowning Moment of the Day

AKA How I Laughed My Ass Off

AKA If You Read Nothing Else on this Post, Read This

A lot of relationship drama unfolded today. But what about danger and intrigue? Well, Conservan Xullie has it coming out of his ears.

31772d3de1.jpg

Oh no. Conservan's on fire. :|

Roy, being the fantastic friend that he is, makes sure the house doesn't burn down by putting his firefighting skills to use on that open flame. Except he forgets to put out Conservan. And Conservan couldn't give two shits.

3cff092c3f.jpg

He stood there. For a whole Sim hour. I half expected him to take out a cigarette and start puffing away.

Finally, he seemed to realize "Oh, fuck me, I'm on fire."

733bc8fc0f.jpg

A quick hop in the shower did what Roy did not. Conservan now has second degree burns, high blood pressure, and a desperate need for a drink, but is otherwise unharmed.

And there you have it. If you read the whole thing, good on ya. If you skipped some bits... You might have missed a damn good laugh :lol:

Eliza Pond

Workaholic, Perfectionist, Loner, Family Oriented, Athletic

Female. 33. Blue eyes. Long black hair. Tall, slender and toned with a small near no existent bust. Would casually Tights and a skirt or just a skirt with a T-shirt. With hair worn out long outside of work Probably full arm gloves with a metal texture for her arms. Medical career.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/348/9/7/eliza_pond_by_forgotten_traveller-d6xvwhm.png

Would live with in a relationship.

Vanessa Marsh

Flirty, Natural Cook, Brave, Charismatic, Childish.

Female. 34. Green eyes. Short red hair. Slightly short and curvy. Casual gear would be jeans and a T-shirt and a small jacket. Police career.

So I may have done something I promised myself I wouldn't do. Wow, what a great way to start out this post. But yes, here's the next group.

f5601da0e5.jpg

Left to right: Kay Lee (promised myself I wouldn't, and I did it anyway), Eliza Pond (I may have completely forgotten about the robo arms. This will be fixed), Vanessa Marsh

The Day Started Out...

Fine, actually. Got the new ones into houses and jobs. Peeked in on Vee, who apparently can only afford to eat bread and jam.

71dd46a4bd.jpg

Swept myself over to the Summer Festival to find Miracle beating Vittorio at a hotdog eating contest.

0ce33bdcc0.jpg

Followed by Vitt taking his frustrations out on a poor, unlovable Leo.

c8dd573aed.jpg

So the day was actually pretty fine, starting out.

And then... it got...

20c7565238.jpg

Vitt apparently can't keep it in his pants. So I, being so fearful for Eliza's safety, was glad I moved her in with Samantha. Because fuck you, Vitt, if you want Eliza, you'll have to go through Swamantha!

2e0474e3fc.jpg

So, naturally, I was horrified when he attempted to do just that.

462f356122.jpg

Of course, neither woman was so stupid as to mess with a Vitt, right? Right.

............. And that thought must have summoned the Ghost of Lesbay because next thing I know:

ca51ceceb4.jpg

... So I rescue Eliza from Vitt by putting her with Sam only to have Vitt try to go for both girls and Eliza to make a move on Sam. Is this Days of Our Lives?!

Next up, some people hate their jobs!

Conservan's job is taking in people's broken things, fixing them up, and sending them back for a profit. Pretty sweet job, if I do say so myself. But apparently Cons wasn't so happy. He quit that job and... became a Ghost Hunter?!

093da65b68.jpg

That's right. Conservan Xullie, Ghost Hunter, at your service. I was stunned. But of course, I can't force the man to do work he hates. So, yes, Conservan now hunts ghosts for a living. (I smell a cultist)

And then there was Kay. I set Kay to do the same thing as Cons was doing: fixing things. Dear Kay decided to become a Firefighter.

Let me give you a little insight into why that is such a bad idea. Kay's traits are: Handy, Easily Impressed, Clumsy, Loser, Coward. In a nutshell, Kay is really great at fixing things and feels great when everything works out! But things rarely work out because of shoddy footwork and poor planning. Oh, and Kay faints in any sort of "dire" situation and runs away at the first sign of danger.

So if Kay thinks, "Hey, I'm going to run into "dire situations" for a living! And I'm going to work with Roy who, when I faint, may or may not put out my fiery ass" then fuck it. You're on your own.

A Peaceful, Relatively Dramaless Break

Aurora decided to hold a small chess match, it seems. Very small. Literally only two matches happened, but people seemed to win and lose gracefully.

b8986195d4.jpg

fbec7b678c.jpg

How Kay of all people won at chess, I have no idea. But Vira? Ah, I'm not much surprised. Meanwhile, Hunter Robinson decides to take up painting.

be1ace43fb.jpg

What do you mean "what could be better than that"?! DOING YOUR DAMN JOB YOU PIECE OF SHITCURITY! I mean... painting is relaxing. Good for you, Hunter.

Pet Adoptions

It's sad when this has to have its own section. It really is.

Nia Snyder was the first. She got herself a little puppy to snuggle at night when Hunter isn't there. Silly Hunter. Should've got the puppy for her. She might have married you on the spot.

d78ff73004.jpg

"Voxel" is an interesting name. I might just use that. For something. Not sure what.

Then there's Honey, the kitty cat! Lirivien scooped her right up. I sense she'll become a crazy cat lady in her older years.

8f80f9c26a.jpg

And lastly, Conservan got himself a puppy, too! Conservan must want the attention of the ladies (they've left him alone up to now) so he went the right way. Bitches love puppies.

467b80e77b.jpg

9e213bc0a5.jpg

Moody Xullie, welcome home!

Oh. And Roy. Yeah. He's an oddball. Not only did he have a dozen rocks in his pockets, he also had a live chipmunk. Naturally, that could cause problems. So he got a tank to put it in.

a59c42e2c3.jpg

And that's all the pet adoptions for now! Wonder who'll get a new family member next!

Days of Our Aurora

Now for the super juicy bits. Those relationships everyone has been dying to hear about. Well, let me just say, things heat up and things cool down!

First we have Miracle (in a relationship with Vee) hitting on Conservan. Like I said before, Bitches Love Puppies.

3c2f6f6973.jpg

But just after this (and perhaps because of this), trouble in paradise?

a6da21a52f.jpg

Issek still isn't popular. With anyone. Of course, it may be Snyder's new puppy. Keeps them cat ladies away.

2bef5b345b.jpg

And Vitt's in trouble after all that shameless flirting! Alisa needs to open her eyes and understand she is an independent black woman that don't need no man.

2ad130f3fa.jpg

And then there's --

ac2df4a7c0.jpg

... Wait, what? :shock: ... Scientists are weird, bro.

I mean, that's almost as weird as--

5ac1f90c16.jpg

... Cherry falling for the bad boy?

ABORT! ABORT! MOVE TO ANOTHER COUPLING!

8e6bd4b6dc.jpg

88c59c93b1.jpg

Aww. Leo finally got a lady friend. I had Leo tacked as one that wanted a strong lady. And boy, did he get one. Not sure if he can handle it.

c5db17944a.jpg

cba7246307.jpg

... The Ghost of Lesbay strikes again! Conservan, do your job! Wait. Is it Lesbay if it's Doctor x Scientist? ... Hm. We'll see how this develops.

Good news is, the Adams have patched things over. For the baby, I think.

51229242e9.jpg

Who knows? Romance might be in the air for those other lonely souls, too...

849fa4fe3e.jpg

WOO! POOL PARTAY!

Roy threw a pool party! Everyone's invited! Last day of Summer, bitches! CELEBRATE! Oh, but some people didn't show up (COUGHCOUGHVANESSACOUGH). And some people came, saw, and left (COUGHCOUGHVITTORIOICOUGH).

And my God, if this isn't a very Sim party, I don't know what is. You have people screaming in hunger (food is right over there!), people who scream because they can't route themselves, and people almost drowning in the pool because they can't swim two feet to the edge. Gotta love them.

eb2165afdd.jpg

45509fb7c7.jpg

54fe2c4ed4.jpg

Luna be gettin' taaaaanned.

Oh. And then it starts to hail. During the pool party. And people begin to abandon ship. (COUGHCOUGHDANIELACOUGH)

e3f1c68b17.jpg

But the loungers couldn't care less if hail was falling. Screw that, we have tans to work on.

0f7462922f.jpg

And then there's Vitt, talking bad about Cons to Andy. About what? Andy couldn't care less.

099f6d5b48.jpg

bce3fd39d3.jpg

WOAH! Oh, it's just Cherry. Andy was probably afraid it was Vitt, coming back to blather on. Good prank.

Eliza was on-call at the hospital. A shame she couldn't stick around!

952ed7ffae.jpg

Cons was showing off his Banshee Banisher to anyone that would listen. And Issek was very interested. Do I smell furry love in the future? Oh, wait, Conservan hasn't told her he has a puppy. Issek hates puppies. A shame.

aa9db760de.jpg

Oh. And Andy bitchslapped Rebecca because hello, he thought she was single and they were flirting. Even though... he's dating Lirivien... and she's being cheated on by Roy... and... OH WHAT EVEN IS THIS?!

34f947eb1d.jpg

Eira hates to see Rebecca go... but she loves to watch her leave.

3b36f85cea.jpg

And I may have caught this.

10a384b920.jpg

I now officially disown Kay. Hope you die in a fire, Kay. Your life choices suck.

The sun goes down. It is night. You stare at the God above you and think, "Why?" And the God looks back into you. And it answers, "Because I am cruel." And the world makes sense. And everyone still at the party gets the fuck out of dodge. And the God forever follows.

8c78c52000.jpg

There you have it. I take no responsibility for anything. I sit back and I watch. I have noticed things seem to happen more when I'm not hovering over that family. So I'm trying to jump around quick fast and hurriedly while still snapping what pictures I can. Worried about the direction your character is going? It's a dark path for us all. I suggest appealing to Void with sacrifices of puppies. May the odds be ever in your favor.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Huh. Does anyone even remember this thread? I sure don't. What even happened? Well, I got a new computer and can't transfer the files from my old one. But I have found a solution! Using copious amounts of bluespace technology, I have managed to fit both of my computers on my desk simultaneously. This means all I have to do is magik a few cords from one computer to the other whenever I want to Sims. Which is what I did today! And boy, do I have stories for you.

Where even were we? Who was cheating? Who was together? Not a clue. But when I do load up the game, I find myself in the thick of Roy and Conservan's house.

Ghosthunting Done Right; Firefighting Done Wrong

Gooooood morning, Aurora!

dcba95a569.jpg

Oh. Roy is having brain freeze for breakfast. In his swimsuit. Well. I can see this is going to be a very productive day.

Roy heads off to work. Who is already there? Has probably been there the entire night because they never seem to go home? (Why go home when there are perfectly nice beds right at work?) Kay of course! Fixing the fire engine! Weewooweewoo!

2e69e8f0ad.jpg

We have to wait until the nighttime for things to begin. Suddenly, very spooky (yet somehow cheery) music begins to play! It's time for Conservan to go to work! And the target of the spirits tonight? Hunter's house! GO GO GADGET GHOSTBUSTER!

bf8d89ca32.jpg

Phew. Glad that's dealt wi--

3a71ddc14f.jpg

... Guys your house is on fire again. Conservan? Oh, you're smoking after catching those ghosts. Roy? Oh, you're still at work after-hours playing foosball. Roy, you're not going to, I don't know, do your job? No? Okay. Good thing their puppy had run off earlier and was just now making her way home.

616444b8a5.jpg

I'm sure they both would have been devastated if she were killed in a fire. Well, now, who is going to pay for all of those damages?

4d0de0ce6b.jpg

Conservan. He had to pawn his shit to even begin to pay those bills.

Do Isseks Dream of Electric Sheep?

No. But they do dream of love. Hey, everybody deserves some love.

b746a65cfe.jpg

There's an Amateur Olympics event taking place at the local sports center. I had Issek sign up. She heads right over! And who is there having a breakdown? Luna. Prrrretty birrrrd...

9f55e9e812.jpg

3ab4e1aa0f.jpg

While Issek is competing, just outside of the sports center is Cherry and Andy! Hey guys!

91f9ab456f.jpg

Allow me to translate their thoughts. Andy was just minding his own business, contemplating murder-suicide when BAM there's Cherry thinking of golden jellyfish. You know what they say, float like a butterfly, sting like a jellyfish.

AND ISSEK EMERGES VICTORIOUS!

7427568677.jpg

She spends the rest of the day in bed. Reading. She seems very content with how her life is currently. The loneliness will get to her eventually.

77becd13fa.jpg

Red-Haired Nemesis

Hey Vittorio! Check your mail, bud!

dc22eb12ca.jpg

... Well, that could be taken many different ways. I mean, they are in a relationship. Interesting. Very interesting. How does Vitt take it?

12394fa7cd.jpg

Not fucking well.

310cbc1afa.jpg

"Make like a fly and buzz off, Keener!"

541ae6f501.jpg

Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.

And there's Vitt. He broke up with Alisa. He's all alone. With enough Mac and Cheese for eight people. He drowns himself in its cheesy goodness.

f0b769c188.jpg

(When did he get so buff?)

Giiiiiirl Parrrttyyyyyy!

The De Santos sisters decide to throw a party! So many girls show up! Teeheehee let's gossip like lookie-loos!

9aa0e424b8.jpg

Oh. Hey. Leo. Get out of here! (He actually does. He shows up, looks around, and leaves)

f2cd2d7335.jpg

The girls eat. They chat. They watch TV. Nothing particularly exciting, but a good bonding experience! Well, Cherry spends most of the party playing with the mirror.

d9a2554d6e.jpg

Loves Gained; Loves lost

The Doctor and the Inventor. Sounds the name of a bad romance book.

bd55616289.jpg

ef647c7a4c.jpg

cba92bb220.jpg

Oh God, she said the L word. No, not lesbian. It was a chuckle at first, but I think this might actually last.

Oh, now this one was heartbreaking.

a18254ab82.jpg

Pass a tissue.

8d1d2c5bc1.jpg

Aww, they didn't last? But they were such a good couple. :P

And we're on to happier news! Jamison <3s Cherry very much. (See! SEE! Proof he's not a gay stripper!)

7ad91559f7.jpg

f4ea2cbbbd.jpg

And hey. I'm all for Organic-Synthetic relationships. We're equal opportunity here. Have at it! Except, you know, carefully and not before consulting your doctor.

4b7c1530ed.jpg

4708f13ae7.jpg

Roy strategically goes about alienating Lesbay Medbay. Hope he doesn't get injured anytime soon.

8f99aa7215.jpg

Oh, and now he's alienated the police force. He's on their shitlist now! Well, while sad things are happening with Roy and Rebecca, on the flip coin Leo and Vira are alright!

c52ad9388c.jpg

Until they aren't.

2a3b910e9e.jpg

Guess the whole "we'd all be related" thing weirded them out. It's understandable. It even threw Vira off her game during chess!

e286ad9c19.jpg

Must Be Something In the Water (AKA Holy Fuck)

218fe93a82.jpg

Awww. Nia and Tony are having another baby! Good timing too, since their daughter has just begun taking her first steps! I'm hoping for a boy. One of each is good for them.

0fc605ba5c.jpg

D'aww. A puppy. More adoptions. This is reaching Dorf Fortress proportions. Soon there will be more puppies and kitties than PEOPLE.

d1fb0bd0c6.jpg

But hey! Puppy lovers unite! I guess puppies can draw the company of men, too. Conservan and Vanessa will make a good couple. Provided she can accept his smoking while filling plasma tanks odd choice of career as a Ghosthunter.

Nothing could really go wrong here. Looks like everything is about wrapped up.

Yup.

Nothing else to see.

I think I'm done.

Oh wait, one thing I forgot to mention.

35d8ac22d6.jpg

(The Diona offered no comment)

Yeah.

USE A FUCKING CONDOM, CONSERVAN.

A Look into Next Time

I can't explain this. She was just walking out of the grocery store and I happened to notice her. That's not normal. She wasn't like that earlier.

Guys, Alisa has become a slime person. More on this story next time.

c67186c29e.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ive actually already made Ava Kalashnikova on the Sims 3 but if ya want to this is how. I would post a pic when I figure out how. I have most expansion packs, which ones do you have?

Traits - Brave, Athletic, cat person, inappropriate, Nightowl.

Adult age.

Very muscular, long light blonde hair, heavy black eyeliner, blue/almost grey eyes, wears a lab coat.

Doctor profession.

If ya want to make her daughter Silvia this is how.

Traits - Handy, Coward, Mooch, kleptomaniac, unflirty.

Teen age.

Very thin, small bust, long bright red hair, heavy black eyeliner, green eyes. goth style clothing.

unemployed.

• 3 weeks later...

"Get out of my fucking house Conservan I don't have ghosts!" Hunter goes back to sleep, muttering "Fucking ghost busters voodoo bullshit... As if I don't have Nia pestering me about 'her' shit. I can't sleep in my own house in peace."

But looking at this, it seems to only pan to Hunter when his relationship is in the shitter XD Everybody gets pups and I get heartbreak, marvelous XD