Security Officer Level I/II

AlphaWolf0722

Question

14 answers to this question

This was never a thing except for a select group of people that liked to say they were more experienced than others. 'Level Two' is also used as a the admin. role in the Security Discord, which is affiliated but not owned/operated by Aurora.

Additionally, the idea of Security Officer Level I/II had nothing to do with rank, or authority, only paygrade and seniority.

Level 1-2 are things associated to the paygrades of the Head of Security role. Level 1 is entry-level and a Level 2 Head of Security is a veteran head of staff with many years in the security department with the corporation. Level 2 is paid more, simply. There's no real significance beyond background fluff as to how well-to-do your character is and what their standing is with the company. Said fluff isn't completely unimportant, though.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Level 1-2 are things associated to the paygrades of the Head of Security role. Level 1 is entry-level and a Level 2 Head of Security is a veteran head of staff with many years in the security department with the corporation. Level 2 is paid more, simply. There's no real significance beyond background fluff as to how well-to-do your character is and what their standing is with the company. Said fluff isn't completely unimportant, though.

That is not correct even in the former system we had. There is no level 2.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=NanoTrasen_Corporate_Finances#Tier_15

So this wasn't the former system, in spite of the fact it is on the wiki and I recall SierraKomodo had a large feedback thread over it? Seeing as how there hasn't been word about the upcoming economy update I would assume this information is relevant.

https://wiki.aurorastation.org/index.php?title=NanoTrasen_Corporate_Finances#THIS_IS_A_LEGACY_PAGE_AND_IS_EXTREMELY_OUTDATED_UNTIL_THE_ECONOMY_UPDATES_ARE_IMPLEMENTED._DO_NOT_USE_INFORMATION_ON_THIS_PAGE._IF_IT_IS_ON_THIS_PAGE_IT_IS_NOT_GARUNTEED_TO_BE_ACCURATE_OR_CORRECT._USE_SPECIFIC_GUIDES_FOR_SPECIFIC_JOBS_FOR_UPDATED.2C_RELIABLE_QUALIFICATION_INFORMATION.

Nothing on this page is relevant. Its a legacy page, as i assumed was made clear by the bolded capitalised disclaimer you see at the top of the page.

Sierras thread doesnt matter. Its not the current system.

This model does not exist. I will delete the page soon since citing it is a source of confusion.