Matt's Coder Recruitment Post

MattAtlas

Have you ever looked at a mechanic and said FUCK I WISH THIS WAS BETTER?

Have you ever looked at our gamemode selection and said FUCK I WISH WE HAD MORE GAMEMODES?

Have you ever been killed by a weapon and wanted to nerf it? Okay, not that one.

Anyways! It's always great to have more contributors, so I'm going to be teaching people DM and Github upon request, free of charge. Just hit me up on Discord and we'll get started. I'll be posting a very basic guide in the forums in the next few days.

What do you need to learn to code? Determination. That's it. I, too, didn't know coding before I decided to start. I almost gave up and look at where I am now.

I'm super interested in learning to actually code. I've tried a few times, but ended up abandoning it due to me not wrapping my head around writing it.

2 hours ago, WickedCybs said:

I'll be reading the guide you post, for sure. Time and motivation willing, I've always wanted to contribute in some way. 

Reminds me I should give mapping a shot, again.

I can probably help with mapping. If you have any questions, you can ask.

16 minutes ago, Juani2400 said:

I'm super interested in learning to actually code. I've tried a few times, but ended up abandoning it due to me not wrapping my head around writing it.

I can probably help with mapping. If you have any questions, you can ask.

I'll note you down! For now I can't dedicate much time, but I'll probably shoot a few questions your way after the new year once things open up for me.