adds ninja hardsuit selection feedback thread

I'm highly supportive of this because it gives a ton of roleplay opportunities. True it doesn't hand as much power to the player as much as the ninja suit by default but I find having interesting character concepts and a goal to execute on the station is so much better than having "literally everything" in an antagonist's toolbox.

This is like as opposed to changeling which has literally 1 way to play and which is why its such a bad antagonist. Anyway this is not the thread for that, but this is the inverse! This is good! Extremely good! It enables the antagonist to do whatever and have fun with it! That is good! You are good, Kyres!

There is also the old ninja hardsuit in the code somewhere, I think pirates still spawn with it and cargo can roll it sometimes in the warehouse. Someone went and resprited it from the looks of it, works with human and tajara from ingame testing. It's better than the standard ninja hardsuit, since it doesn't have flashy lights all over it that sometimes just look out of place, for a stealth 'slipsuit' which is sometimes just covered in spikes and very non low-profile looking design choices. It is just a simple version of the ninja hardsuit, grey with NVG green eyes. It'd be a neat choice for an alt-stealth suit that should cost the same or less than the standard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ferner locked this topic