Abduction Gamemode

A gamemode from TG, a link about the gamemode and the perpetrators here.

This was brought up in OOC during dead hour at the beginning of today. I personally think it has potential, an unknown race just as strong minded as the Skrell that have been watching them through the shadows and made them their play things sounds like interesting lore, and the game itself might be interesting, the glands have cool effects, I assume whenever someone gets implanted they get an antag(-ish) role as well, so it could spill over to others, and we could add our own stuff as well, if need be.

" Your mind did not get through this even unscathed " Insanity RP is fun, and theres nothing saying the agents and scientists can't RP with the people they steal before harvesting them. Theres no map of the ship where they do the testing and stuff, but if there isn't already, we can add a holding pen, where abductees can interact, plan escapes, may have conflict RP, get interrogated before being harvested, totally NOT ERP. Potential is there, just like Nuke has potential.

I would prefer this to changeling rounds, it has a more interesting feel. (Especially when you consider that the big bad in my own book is an alien race intent on cataloguing and experimenting on every thing.)

If we get this, and call them the Sinith, I will be very happy.

Sounds like a game mode perfect built for the old ambiguous slave masters.

The other thing is, aren't the Vox already supposed to hop aboard and kidnap people?

Heist is heist, not raid

Heist is heist, not raid

That's kind of the same thing, a heist is going somewhere to steal things, a raid is raiding a place to take/find things.

Although I don't see a problem with Vox doing this since they are smart.

Heist is heist, not raid

That's kind of the same thing, a heist is going somewhere to steal things, a raid is raiding a place to take/find things.

Although I don't see a problem with Vox doing this since they are smart.

Toned down Vox Armalis, maybe?

We've yet to actually find a use of Armalis anyway, and I think it's be pretty fucking intense to be operated upon by a 4-meter tall bird alien thing.

But Vox already have a set place in the game, I think barely human looking plain husks with no face would be droves better than birds, and why would Vox bother have a "Heist" on anything if they have anything as advanced as what the things in this gamemode have?

Samuel spoke out, “I can see your signature, reveal yourself, this is your only warning,” The heat haze flexed for a moment, before falling, to reveal a horrifying apparition. A ghastly white, floating form, like a twisted caricature of a human, with withered legs and deep, glowing yellow eyes, set into a balding skull with a wide, slanted gash for a mouth. A shiver of horror went through Samuel, and he raised his rifle to point at the creature’s head, “What the hell are you!?” The creature tilted its head to the side, observing Samuel, then spoke, in a cold, clinical voice, “We are Sinith, we seek information” The creature raised one of it’s claws, and gestured at the soldier to Samuel’s left. With a scream, the soldier was dragged forwards, and suspended in the air, about two metres in front of the Sinith. The Sinith observed the struggling soldier for a moment, analysing his thrashing movements; and then opened its claw wide.

An exerpt from my book describing a very similar race, if people don't want to use Vox or the other things.

But Vox already have a set place in the game, I think barely human looking plain husks with no face would be droves better than birds, and why would Vox bother have a "Heist" on anything if they have anything as advanced as what the things in this gamemode have?

Less development work so that the vision for this idea would be realized faster and more efficiently.

Developing new races is not easy work, especially when they don't share the same organs and such as humans or any other race.

Less development work so that the vision for this idea would be realized faster and more efficiently.

Just that, we are already working on another map (from scratch because of bad decisions in the past) We don't have the manpower to be able to do this the way people are saying it at the moment