Zohjar's Attire

All of the DMIs compiled: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0p1mi8li9h8h2q/Zohjar_Custom_Items.dmi?dl=0

Medical Coat

BYOND Key: LordRaven001

Character name: Zohjar Rasateir

Item name: People's Republic Medical Officer Coat

Why is your character carrying said item to work? It allows them to show their long standing loyalty with the Peoples Republic. Zohjar has a deep respect for the President and the republic, He is insanely loyal and would do anything for them. He has a long military experience with the Peoples Republic and this coat is very sentimental to him.. The only reason he is not serving in the Peoples Republic is because he was evacuated offworld due to the rebellions and loaned to Nanotrasen.

Item function(s): Acts as a basic labcoat that can be buttoned and unbuttoned. It also has a higher cold protector then the basic Labcoat, due to it being made out of hide/fur.

Item description: A sterile well insulated coat made of leather stitched over fur. It has two gold lapels indicating Officer rank. It has a white armband with a scarlet line in the center indicating that the person wearing this coat is medically trained.

Item appearance: vaAHMHP.pngjQ0OOu1.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? It would bring up Zohjar's history and past with the Peoples Republic, It would also give him a reason to profess his extreme loyalty to the President and the Republic. He has a long standing history with the Republic as stated before.

Additional comments:

Tajaran Undersuit

BYOND Key: LordRaven001

Character name: Zohjar Rasateir

Item name: Republic Noble Clothing.

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Zohjar has and always will be a Phsyisician for the Republic, He would never leave home without his traditional undersuit/clothing. This garment has been passed down generation by generation in Rasateirs family. The Rasateirs are a long line of Physicians. They are well respected and have a deep set loyalty to the traditions of Adhomai.

Item function(s): Functions as a basic jumpsuit, without sensors.

Item description: A sophisticated white undersuit, It looks worn and ancient. Its fabrics are excellently sewn and soft. It resembles a traditional Tajaran nobleman suit.

Item appearance: LUTNHrK.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I will use it to talk about the great history of Adhomai and of the Rasateirs, It will also create controversy with numerous Tajaran characters who dislike the Republic, It may even make Zohjar a target for antag who want to attack the Republic any way they can.

Additional comments:

Feedback is appreciated if you have any.

Question, does Zohjar do surgery, if he does, is he going to wear that coat while doing it?

It depends, If Zohjar has to preform emergency surgery he most likely isn't going to throw off his coat in a galliant style fashion with scalpels swirling. But if it is not an Emergency he will most likely remove it. It has not been properly sterilized for surgery.

Hello! I was asked to comment on this application to certify it as proper Tajaran military wear for an army physician of the People's Republic. I can vouch that this is indeed "legit as heck" and that I think it looks fantastic. I can already see the old war stories croppin' up.