Which (fictional) character are you most like?

Seems like we haven't had a new O-T discussion in a few days, so here.

Which fictional character do you associate most with? Which anime waifu/superhero teenage boy is your spirit animal? Which TV or movie character do you completely understand? Which SS13 character have you found and thought "yep, that's totally me, I'm doing a self-insert right now"?

Post here.

1. Anomander Rake, Lord of Moon's Spawn, Knight of High House Dark, Blacksword, Son of Mother Dark, lord of all the Tiste Andii, and all round troll. He spends 90% of his time bumming around in his massive floating mountain, the other 10% flying round as the world's largest dragon. He went to a masquerade ball dressed as himself, with a mask to match, and no one realised it was actually him, despite him being 7'6", and having a glowing black broadsword over his shoulders. Dragnipur, this sword, is a soul-chaining, Elder-God made, Elder-God slaying sword that binds souls to dragging a wagon contaning the Warren gate of Dark for all eternity. He is a High Mage (And the most powerful of those) of Kurald Galain, the Tiste Andii Warren of Darkness. He is powerful enough that, when five other high mages, including the Arch-mage of the largest empire of the world attacked and damaging Moon's Spawn during a siege of the city it happened to be floating over at the time, the resultant battle was described as, "Kicking a hole in a fence before getting obliterated by the man who owns the house."

Malazan Book of the Fallen

1. Tyrande Whisperwind, High Priestess of Elune, Leader of the Night Elves, and likely the most powerful semi-mortal on Azeroth. 13,000+ years old, and having received a plethora of blessings from Warcraft's only true Diety (As confirmed by Chris Metzen), Tyrande is capable of healing any wound, no matter the severity, raising truly indestructible shields around her allies and herself, returning any fallen body to life, including herself, and her soul cannot be taken by any means, as it is guarded by Elune; all this amounts to; she can't be stopped if she decides she wants something dead. She waited 10,000 years in the long vigil for her husband to return from the Emerald Dream, and during that time, under her leadership, the Night Elves, with the aid of the Dragonflights, bound the Qiraji within Ahn'Qiraj; and defeated the combined might of the Alliance, the Horde, and the Scourge; and put the most effort towards defeating the second most powerful demon to ever exist. Despite all this, during a scenario in game, the ancient priestess of the Goddess of Peace, who waited patiently for 10,000 for her husband, still has to be taught patience by the impulsive 30 year old gladiator-king.

World of Warcraft

2. Not really certain here.

Brain

3. Don't watch that much TV, or many films, so again, not certain.

Brain

I completely understand Peter Wiggin (Ender's Game + Shadow Series, by Orson Scott Card)

I most associate myself with Horselover Fat (VALIS, by Philip K. Dick)

Not sure how to interpret 'spirit animal'.

Also, don't know any waifus/superhero teenage boys. Does teenage Batman count? Edit: Recalled Batman ain't technically a superhero.

• 3 weeks later...
Yknow, it's hard for me to say, but considering The Hobbit is my favorite book...

Bilbo Baggins.

Thorin Oakenshield is where it's at, brother.

Nah man, Bilbo's straight pimpin', Arkenstone up in this bitch.

But yeah, my personality is way more Bilbo-ish than Thorin-ish. Thorin's all proud and noble and stuff, but Bilbo's more just like "the fuck is even happening."

Nah man, Bilbo's straight pimpin', Arkenstone up in this bitch.

But yeah, my personality is way more Bilbo-ish than Thorin-ish. Thorin's all proud and noble and stuff, but Bilbo's more just like "the fuck is even happening."

I can respect that. But, I prefer the stubborn pride, loyalty, and occasional arrogance of manly, badass Dwarves.

Edited by Guest