Character names: 
Yahir Na'Zirah
Eric Bayer
Lachlan Wallace
Sarah Nievan
Rashaan Mi'khail
Gabe Sinclaire

Timezone: Central, GMT -6

What times are you most available?: 1600-0900. (Night shifter)

Experience

How long have you played SS13?:  Since late January/Early February of this year till now.

How long have you played on Aurora?: Since March of this year.

How active on the forums, discord and/or server are you? On daily.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: No

Have you ever volunteered as moderation staff for any other servers, SS13 or otherwise?: Nope. This will be my first SS13 position. Have lead RP servers/communities through multiple games and MMO's.

Do you have any other experience that you believe would be relevant to a position in the CCIA?: As listed above have been active in leading RP through multiple games/communities as well as helping to mediate issues between players both ICly and OOCly.

Personality

Why do you want to join the CCIA?: To become a better part of the Aurora community and help fill a vital role that draws my interest as well as to help interact with the station and server via CentComm faxes, EBS responses, and so on.

What do you think are the most important qualities for a CCIA Agent to possess?: A clear and level head, neutral bias, and the ability to approach a situation logically with meticulous attention to detail as well as thorough understanding of regulations, directives, and expectations.

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is in an ongoing round?: Round influence and assisting the drive of the story. The ability to coordinate with antags, admins, and the station for their gimmicks and response to faxes and emergency broadcasts. It is a powerful tool that can be used to amazing effect when needed/necessary. And then there's interviews for IR's.

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is outside of the server?: Clarifying and upholding directives, regulations, and standard procedures. Handling Incident Reports, 

How do you handle stress?: As a specialized intensive care nurse, handling stress is nothing new and is something I manage well.

How well do you work autonomously?: I have no trouble working autonomously and finishing what I start.

Additional Notes: Thanks for reading ^^

Edited by The lancer

Experience checks out. Clear goal in mind. Willing to aid the community. Has been teaching new folks in LooC frequently is what I can add from my side.

Used to love Eric Bayer and your new Tajara Yahir has showed people once more that you are able to RP on a really high level of quality. That being said I think the suit'll fit you well. You got my full support with this app, which means a pistol to the back of your head. DO THE THING!

On another note I know few nerds who bash in security with them regulations like he does. Shows that he really puts his heart into it when and that he took his time in security serious.

I'm seconding this app. Bear is a nice guy, always engaging with the community and aiding new player in LOOC.

Really liked most of their chars and I think they would be a perfect fit as CCIA; they are a good roleplayer and always pay efforts in each game. Give them a chance!

A great roleplayer, often focused on including others and driving narrative. Bear's a level-headed, friendly guy with a lot of experience at roleplaying and "herding cats" when it comes to leadership stuff. Also, great at helping and teaching others OOC and IC. A solid +1 from me, have my full support.

Everyone has already said such great things about bear that I wholeheartedly agree with.
I was having a real hard time really getting into ss13 when I first started, and bear's inclusivity and patience with me being an utter newb at everything is what really helped draw me into the community.
I think he'd be a great CCIA member. +1