[CLOSED]Community Outreach - Sol Systems

One of my "WIP" projects is establishing a bit more about Sol occupied space. Right now as it stands, people are generally from Earth, Mars, Luna or what ever headcanon they develop. I'd like to establish a larger list of settings in-which people can make a character from, maybe inner colony colonized by a set of Far Eastern Earth cooperations or some middle colony that's essentially a cobbled group of asteroids. So, if you'd like to have your thing listed, you'll need to make a lore canonization app following the format.

You'll need to abide by the limitations of the current lore, so you're not exactly going to be able to make an Earth v2 in the Outer Colonies, as they're not as advanced nor economically rich as the inward colonies. I at the very least will require a name, the type of thing ((System, planet, station, etc)), and a brief description.

How this will be presented will be a page listening all these examples. Each example will have a name and a brief description. The more fleshed out applications have a page with all the details cited. So say you go to the list, you fancy one of them, the name itself will be a hyperlink leading to the primary page describing everything.

[b]Type[/b] (e.g. Planet, Faction, System):

[b]Founding/Settlement Date[/b] (if applicable):

[b]Region of Space[/b]:

[b]Controlled by (if not a faction)[/b]:

[b]Other Snapshot information:[/b]

[b]Long Description:[/b]

Do not post your app here, make your own thread.

We want things outside the Sol system itself.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Coalf locked this topic
  • 1 year later...