Jump to content

Jasorn

Administrators
  • Posts

    226
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jasorn

  1. i main mining, and have on aurora for over a year now, and i think this would be a nice addition. lore-wise i don't see why they wouldn't be given them alongside science, they both go to the same off-ship locations. my main cause of death is heart failure from pain of a broken foot, so what i think is needed is the ability to splint through voidsuits or adjust the code to make it so you dont get paincrit from walking on a fracture over like 15 tiles
  2. also give them access to the fuel bay, lol
  3. +1 campin is very kind and level headed, i hope he has good ideas for the lore team, i wish you luck on your app!
    very fun, plenty of options for costumes and props, no sink in the kitchen tho reeeeeeee
  4. +1 Always enjoy interacting with Bucket, a very chipper yet believable robot character, I can see them playing AI just fine too
  5. admin bus!!11
  6. I've known Noble for 10+ years now and can safely say he puts in his best effort at trying and learning new things, also I've seen him help manage other communities such as in ARMA 3 (some of you know what that's like I imagine). I think becoming moderator is something he is perfectly capable of. He has also demonstrated his ability to work with and help others on the server over the months since he joined. I think he'd be great to join the staff team +1 also a dingus
  7. Agree with redshirt about the mechs, kinda lame to just be invincible against zombies even with a weak mech. I think the AP of zombies is too much, even when wearing an industrial hardsuit which has major melee protection it seemed like after a few hits I was in paincrit and had fatal damage/broken bones/arterials all over. Not sure how security faired with their armor but seemed like they died very quickly too
  8. ez +1, rp'd with Thor for months as miner, clearly knows how to roleplay so not an issue there, have seen him do interim OM plenty of times as well, never seen anything wrong there either. want to see an official trial, but I imagine he can do just fine
  9. ready to get tarkov'd (head, eyes)
  10. if you can read

  11. Noble has demonstrated that he understands how to assume a leadership role, further RP, and keep a level head while in command. Haven't seen any problems when Broadsword was bridge crew, and still none as XO. Plus he gave Ian to Leo to dogsit +1
  12. +1 Very constructive and helpful to people learning medical, and a solid skillset in it too. Very good at roleplaying too, surprised Ren isn't CMO already, since they act like one
  13. Very good interactions IC and clearly knows how to do HRP, especially command. Recently expressed valid concerns about players considering rules and I have recently talked with them OOC too, I think they're a good candidate for moderator +1
  14. Easy +1 for me, Loorey has been a joy to RP with as crew/head staff and antag, I don't have any doubt they would be able to play a vaurca properly and I'm interested to interact with this character, since I main mining too *chitter
  15. yes, remove, has no power over anything really, just like the maint drones pretty much
×
×
  • Create New...