[1 dismissal] Add Instruments to loadout

ben10083

Basically I feel that instruments (Obviously not piano or others that you cant hold) should be added to load-out so we can have it appear more. In most cases someone playing a instrument is a pleasant surprise but finding one is extremely difficult.

If you are worried about abuse, the admins can be asked to resolve the problem, if it becomes too much of a problem however, and then policy could be implemented to better deal with it.

It would be under Utility and cost 2 load-out points so someone doesn't just grab them all.

Thoughts?

8 hours ago, ParadoxSpace said:

Voting for dismissal.

For reference, lore devs nor contributors cannot vote for dismissal of mechanical suggestions.

Also, voting for dismissal because instrument code is horrible, unoptimized (both for client and the server), and because this would cause a major bit of annoyance.

5 hours ago, Skull132 said:

For reference, lore devs nor contributors cannot vote for dismissal of mechanical suggestions.

Also, voting for dismissal because instrument code is horrible, unoptimized (both for client and the server), and because this would cause a major bit of annoyance.

I was being sarcastic. 

6 hours ago, Skull132 said:

How do you feel about tying instuments to approved sound files?

Actually, this is a bad idea. I'd rather keep the ability to generate music rather than have another jukebox. 

• Gem locked this topic