Misc Weapon resprites

AmoryBlaine

16 minutes ago, Crozarius said:

What's the one on the bottom left hand corner, and could we get the old sprites as well for comparison? I guess that the green version is the stun version? Not sure about that. I preferred the blue.

These are the old ones. Bottom left is the Z8 Bullpup carbine. The green laser rifle is the xr1 x-ray rifle.

image.png.2fd48b224ced48e29ab2aafedb5b7239.png

38 minutes ago, Alberyk said:

The bolt action rifles should not be changed. I added the sprites they have right now to match the tajaran aesthetic, replacing them with a generic 20th century gun is going back on whatever progress we made to make things unique.

I don't see why both can't exist, given the one you added is specifically a Tajara weapon. Did humans just forget about basic bolt-action rifles once they started making more complex weapon systems? The only people using these on server are raiders.

34 minutes ago, DRagO said:

Why is the art direction being changed yet again? Weapons were changed to fit more with the theme of the server instead of essentially looking the same as they would in the 2000's.

I have no idea as to what this is referring to as nearly everything in this thread is to bump up the quality of the current items with the only exception being the bolt action rifle, which you cannot see here past an in-hand sprite.

1 minute ago, AmoryBlaine said:

I don't see why both can't exist, given the one you added is specifically a Tajara weapon. Did humans just forget about basic bolt-action rifles once they started making more complex weapon systems? The only people using these on server are raiders.

The pr does not add a new gun, it replaces the existing sprite. Besides, that was done with the intention of removing the obvious 20-21th century guns. That is why the pr is a step back.