Give male unathi and vac warrior forms the ability to rip of limbs

Zundy

They are just called warriors. “Warrior forms” makes it sound like you mean the warforms, as in the giant adminbus monsters of death. The ones we can play are just called warriors. And they have an ability to bite with their mandibles, which tends to sever limbs after 2-3 bites.

Warriors could decap with a few headbites on an armorless person before, but I think it's stupidly hard now so I'd rather have that back. For ripping off limbs in general? I'd say no, I can see this easily being abused by both sides, though with Unathi more as they have a larger playerbase and thus- you'd be able to see abuse from there more.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

No thank you. We can already break cuffs and this would be a bit extra. i have to keep the mask on or people will KNOW I self insert into strong, tall brown unathi with huge horns you know?

Realism wise yeah I agree, but my angle is more "fun/cool" mechanics to be clear. If you're not down with it as a concept then that's cool but don't think of it from a "hmmm it takes 200kn to rip an arm off but 2000n to rip apart handcuffs thus physically no".

Edited by Zundy
  • Gem locked this topic