Custom Loadout Requests Thread

Guest Marlon Phoenix
They both fulfill the same purpose. Neither have one advantage over the other.

The thread is about what items would you like to see in the custom loadout that help with RP and character personalization.

It's for the roleplay. Specialty gloves don't have holes cut in the tips, which mangled do. That seems a bit unsafe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to my thread!

I will be short and sweet with explaining my idea, and it has a lot to do with stuff you can do in character creation. Let's begin, shall we?

The lunchbox itself: Lunchboxes are similar to boxes, however they are held by the handle when carried in the hand, similar to a suitcase. You can put them in your backpack, as they aren't very big. Lunchboxes can be combination locked, as well! They function like boxes, everywhere else, and can be used to store food that is found while milling around.

Obtaining: A lunchbox can be equipped in setup character by spending 2 points in character creation. If this is something the developers want EVERYONE to have, it could have its own sort of dropdown menu in setup character.

Filling it with food: Here's the kicker! In order to put your favorite, specific meals into lunchboxes you need to select it with lunch points! Everyone gets a set amount of lunch points to spend on any food item in the game. The points restrict it, by not allowing someone to get a box chock full of gourmet; you should only be able to fit one big meal, or two small meals inside of a lunchbox. The lunchbox is intended to have four empty spaces.

Designs: Lunchboxes can come designed for every department on the station, aside from the default "NT" decoration. Engineering could have a hard hat and wrench on theirs, security's has a stun baton, medical's got a syringe and so on. They could be more flashy than that, but these are initial concepts.

And that's my suggestion in full! Thank you for reading.

Welcome to my thread!

I will be short and sweet with explaining my idea, and it has a lot to do with stuff you can do in character creation. Let's begin, shall we?

The lunchbox itself: Lunchboxes are similar to boxes, however they are held by the handle when carried in the hand, similar to a suitcase. You can put them in your backpack, as they aren't very big. Lunchboxes can be combination locked, as well! They function like boxes, everywhere else, and can be used to store food that is found while milling around.

Obtaining: A lunchbox can be equipped in setup character by spending 2 points in character creation. If this is something the developers want EVERYONE to have, it could have its own sort of dropdown menu in setup character.

Filling it with food: Here's the kicker! In order to put your favorite, specific meals into lunchboxes you need to select it with lunch points! Everyone gets a set amount of lunch points to spend on any food item in the game. The points restrict it, by not allowing someone to get a box chock full of gourmet; you should only be able to fit one big meal, or two small meals inside of a lunchbox. The lunchbox is intended to have four empty spaces.

Designs: Lunchboxes can come designed for every department on the station, aside from the default "NT" decoration. Engineering could have a hard hat and wrench on theirs, security's has a stun baton, medical's got a syringe and so on. They could be more flashy than that, but these are initial concepts.

And that's my suggestion in full! Thank you for reading.

Relocated to an existing thread for such things.

I'm pretty sure it hac it's own thread because it. A) has mechanics that require coding.

B) needs to be sprited

C) AND THEN would be added to this

A lunchbox sprite exists.

Code has already been produced for items requested here. Writing out ten lines of code for this would require very little effort on my part.

(All color variants of alien gloves, specific colors of lipstick, specific colors of cheap lighter, all needed to be specifically defined, which took additional code.)

Leather Jackets (Bomber Jackets)

I believe baystation has brown and black variants of these, in addition to also having variants with the white NT logo on the back.

I presume you'll be requesting all four?

Why would you not want the sechud assembly? Shift-click, click on the field for wanted status, set to *Arrest*. Beepsky rolls up in their Bentz and fucks shit up.

In addition, if you want it removed, just take a screwdriver to it. Detaches the sechud from the glasses.

-Headscarves in several colors and patterns, somewhat comparable to hats. Black, grey, green, and maybe some other colors or patterns.

When I visited DC last new year and went into the Museums, I noticed a number of female muslim tourists wearing headscarves, many of them were grey or black IIRC, but this seems pretty reasonable. I do remember seeing one character whose flavortext mentioned that she wore a headscarf.

-Turbans in several colors, including red and white, and maybe some other common ones.

Do we have anyone from a Muslim region who knows what some good common headscarf colors are?

Could we add folders to the loadouts? Security, Medical, Science, Cargo, Engineering and Command folders? Also, stethoscopes?

Stethoscopes? That's an interesting one. Are there not enough in med currently?

just one, i think. i know because Meow stole it from my clasp.

curses