About the recent influx of hatsune m-m-miko ripoffs

Guest 1138

For all of those who do not know what Delta is talking about. He's talking about this.

edit-22611-1412800818-13.jpg

This, is hatsune Miku. A japanese made vocaloid that is crazily famous on that little island of wierdness.

So yea.. although, i dont know where did people thought that Miku actually stutters.. who knows.. maybe some ones prefered characters like to act innocent and want to get that double 'D' inside them.

I'm assuming stuttering female characters, potentially of the lesbian sexual preference, probably located in the medical bay.

WORSE. It's in science. They're spreading outside of their natural habitat.

Remember grimly the dark day of January 5th 2458, when the entire science department had a floor-length braid. The plague is spreading brothers. I fear we act too late.

Holy shit! I saw that round. The end is nigh.

Hackie 3:1-5

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of stuttering, lovers of furries, neon-haired, meta-cliquing, ERPing, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of decent HRP, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.