• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Tenenza. Gimme spessmens.

Also, what happened?

Tenenza called a vote about running a cool event using new capabilities they'd figured out. It was almost certainly going to kill us all,, we accepted that.

we totally didn't consent to the server going down though ;-;

One can hope this does not become the new "Cool Kid" thing to do, let's see what buttons I can mash to fuck everyone up, oh you voted for it silly players, teehee~.

People need a bit more discipline, maybe not poke around new and strange shit in the code when none is around to fix these kinds of fuck-ups.

This is nothing to talk about in game, it's not cool or funny and please none else try to "one up" this crap or the server may never come back from it.

One can hope this does not become the new "Cool Kid" thing to do, let's see what buttons I can mash to fuck everyone up, oh you voted for it silly players, teehee~.

People need a bit more discipline, maybe not poke around new and strange shit in the code when none is around to fix these kinds of fuck-ups.

This is nothing to talk about in game, it's not cool or funny and please none else try to "one up" this crap or the server may never come back from it.

The system that was used was tested, and has been used repeatedly before by people of sufficient rank and trust to do so, on many many occasions. This outcome was not preferred or planned; it simply happened. It is hardly 'new' or 'strange' at this point; dicks will occasionally break and need to be fixed. Why it caused such issues now is still a mystery, but for now, all we can really do is hold off until Skull is around and available to unfuck the server and patch said system to prevent this all from reoccurring.

Dude, take a goddamn chill pill. Go play another game until the server restarts; it isn't the end of the world.

I blame Tenenza. Gimme spessmens.

Also, what happened?

Tenenza called a vote about running a cool event using new capabilities they'd figured out. It was almost certainly going to kill us all,, we accepted that.

we totally didn't consent to the server going down though ;-;

This is untrue.

I called a vote asking if I could test using a debug command in an unconventional way to see if it could make several impossible event suggestions more possible.

I forgot to add in my last post that if we did indeed walk away from this learning something it is the one thing we can get out of this whole thing that Skull can now bug hunt that shit.

So from what I understand you wanted to change random events? or add new events into round start vote? Or add new events to the random events? I'm curious.