Add a bow and arrow

a BOW and ARROw, craftable on station. give the ability to tie the 'shaft' item you can make with 10 wood with some wire and boom.

arrows can be those bolts made by metal rods, or made better with paper that's cut up with wirecutters and put on

maybe add a quiver too

Okay, concept, hear me out:

laser bow.

OH GOD YES. THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED AS FAST AS POSIBLE.

Also, since there is just a ton of random shit in this channel, I am LMAO.

For example

it should come with a complementary headband too, and blasting MIDI's on each kill

+1

As long as I can put grenades on my arrows and use them to shirtlessly kill commies and or aliens.

Great concept idea, and a +1 from me for the idea

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The idea is very cool and thematically appropriate. How do people feel this should work mechanically? Some thoughts:

• How much up-front brute damage should the weapon do?
  • Should the bow be easily/quickly disassemblable, thereby aiding conealment?
  • Should races with clawed hands be able to use it without a hand adapter of some kind, given the finger dexterity required to operate a bow?
  • Should varying arrowhead types be a factor? Perhaps steel are default, and reinforced borosilicate gives extra armor penetration.
  • How should the belt quiver be made? How many arrows can it hold?
  • How hefty should the weapon's innate accuracy penalty be? Given that it's made from makeshift parts, is a difficult weapon to use, and is easy to make, it definitely needs a penalty there.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gem locked this topic