[1 Dismissal] there should be a rule against cloning with insufficient medical staff

with the new addition of psychology stuff and brain chemicals, if you're the only medical doctor you're basically screwed if someone gets cloned because you literally can't do anything about it, except watch them go insane and eventually die

You shouldn't clone people that you can't effectively maintain treatment of. There are already regulations put in place to deter this. Is it really such an issue that medical tunnel visions cloning people without regard to the present circumstances?

You shouldn't clone people that you can't effectively maintain treatment of. There are already regulations put in place to deter this. Is it really such an issue that medical tunnel visions cloning people without regard to the present circumstances?

Yes.

Guest Menown

[mention]wowzewow[/mention] is likely referring to last night.

During a merc round we had an MD clone a bunch of dead people, then instantly SSD once he figured out he couldn't handle it, leaving myself and Wesley (played by wowzewow) to try to keep the newly cloned simpletons calm until we could figure out what to do with them.

In hindsight, it should have probably been ahelped, or something, but I wouldn't think to do it as it's not strictly against the rules.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

@wowzewow is likely referring to last night.

During a merc round we had an MD clone a bunch of dead people, then instantly SSD once he figured out he couldn't handle it, leaving myself and Wesley (played by wowzewow) to try to keep the newly cloned simpletons calm until we could figure out what to do with them.

In hindsight, it should have probably been ahelped, or something, but I wouldn't think to do it as it's not strictly against the rules.

Neglect of duty. Kill them

Rules for specific IC behaviour like this are horrible. Literally please do not.

If a specific player is constantly cocking up against this, IR them.

If it just happens in general, pester CCIAA to run a publicity campaign around it or something. We should really implement ingame workshops on subjects like that :thinking:

^ that.

Adding arbitrary rules to fit specific cases outlawing incompetence is Apophis-era Colonial Marines bullshit. Let's never become that.

You can't prevent incompetence from occurring, you can only inform the incompetents to be better and teach them to be better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...