New canister sprites

I frankly disagree myself, I think the Eris canister sprites look terrible and that they would be a direct downgrade to the Bay ones that we have at the moment. The scrubbers look fine, but the canisters look big and clunky and clumsy. But, yes, can we see how they look in-game, please?

Mmm... These really aren't an improvement. The broken ones in particular are pretty bad; they don't look destroyed, they look like they tipped over and cracked a little. And the shadow being cast makes it look... odd. Like it's not broken at all. 

And there's a lot more than the canisters that doesn't look great: The space heater is a really dull black box. Don't like that the PAPs look like canisters, either. Suuuuper weird. Like our current ones aren't great by any means but having them by a copy+paste canister with a fan isn't a great direction.

Scrubbers are pretty nice tho. 

Overall note really into this, with like the exception of scrubbers and siphons. 

These are just bad all around. The shading and perspective don't really fit with anything else, come across as way too chunky and are dull in comparison to the current sprites. The lights, while noticeable, are also nowhere as clear as the Bay sprites. Though the main gripe comes with the canisters, the heater is hideous and both the portable scrubbers and siphons are unpleasant to see. As said above, one part to remark positively about is the scrubbers, though it's honestly the only part.

• Gem locked this topic