Cargo Requests

On 26/10/2023 at 16:18, Colfer said:

A crate that makes statues a little easier to acquire for people who aren't shaft miners, by adding a crate or box that has an autodrill and a chiseled rock inside of it when pried open. I imagine it will be pretty cheap, since cargo probably gets alot of refuse rocks that can be easily repurposed for statue carving

There are no items with the name "autodrill" or "chiseled rock".

There is a "autodrill" variable that is set on a few types of drills/pickaxe, but from what I could see that only effects the way you can mine things (run into it, instead of having to click it).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, NerdyVampire said:

Empty plastic spraying bottles. In case a janitor (me) wants to supply the various departments with their own home-made space cleaner. Preferably a full box

Should be available next round in the operations category

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

To complement a currently in-progress PR that will make some Unathi food recipies utilize Moghresian Meat, can an orderable cargo crate containing an Otzek (/obj/structure/largecrate/animal/moghes/otzek) be added? And maybe also just a freezer chest containing 8 or so moghresian meat (/obj/item/reagent_containers/food/snacks/meat/moghes)

EDIT: Further to this, it'd be excellent if we could add some fish egg sacks to any fish meat crate that might already exist, so we can make stuffed fish. (/obj/item/reagent_containers/food/snacks/fish/roe)

Edited by Crozarius
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2024 at 09:08, Crozarius said:

To complement a currently in-progress PR that will make some Unathi food recipies utilize Moghresian Meat, can an orderable cargo crate containing an Otzek (/obj/structure/largecrate/animal/moghes/otzek) be added? And maybe also just a freezer chest containing 8 or so moghresian meat (/obj/item/reagent_containers/food/snacks/meat/moghes)

EDIT: Further to this, it'd be excellent if we could add some fish egg sacks to any fish meat crate that might already exist, so we can make stuffed fish. (/obj/item/reagent_containers/food/snacks/fish/roe)

That has been added.
You can order multiple meat slabs in one order and they are thrown together into the same freezer -> Just order as many as you want and you will get them.
I have reduced the prices accordingly as they were priced quite prohibitively.

On 25/03/2024 at 16:20, greenjoe said:

Could the number of slabs of meat in the Adhomaian meat crate be increased? It was a bit silly to order it and find just a single slab in the entire freezer crate

You can order multiples, and they will be placed in the same crate.

On 22/02/2024 at 23:55, Fyni said:

Anti fuel grenades for Engineering, to deal with the every popular fuel bombs

And that has also been added.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few camping items:
/obj/item/tent

/obj/item/tent/big/scc (should cost more, larger tent)

/obj/item/sleeping_bag

/obj/item/material/stool/chair/folding/camping

/obj/item/material/folding_table

Edited by greenjoe
  • 1 month later...