Danse's Icon Swaps

10 hours ago, geeves said:

despite my undying hatred and disdain and dislike and hatred for danse................................

these are pretty nice good job

As my archnemesis Geeves apparently approves of the sprites I found, I am afraid to say that I must close the PR and recommend these sprites be deleted from the repos I acquired them from. I apologize for this, but it's for the greater good.

These are a huge improvement, frankly. Just avoid the metagrudge bro............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Gem locked this topic