[NBT] The NBT Drip Welfare

Hey, hey you. Have you ever had your drip ruined by NBT? Do you ever wish that your drip would come back to you?

Well, I am a forgiving god. Also a forgetful one. So if there's a certain uniform that you really liked on a character, I'll try to figure out how to sprite and add it back in.

Please be sure to check whether if it's already requested, to avoid spamming the thread with repeat requests. Thanks.

Also appreciated to add photos.

The one that I miss very, very much is the EPMC medical fatigues (and the security uniform by extension, since they're recolors of one another). It was a great sprite and looked incredibly distinct compared to the rest of the department. The photo below kind of hides it under a medical vest, but this is what it looked like.

Full Profile.png

Edited by NewOriginalSchwann
Forgot the picture, oops.
11 hours ago, Granodd said:

image.png.f3575d7405ae77eae1c449aa9b20d2e9.png

The Zavodskoi Interstellar security uniform and beret of the black and red variety is really good and I'd mourn if it weren't an option in the NBT.

I agree. While I love the tan uniforms, I think the black ones are more fitting, at least for Security. Makes them look more menacing, probably what you'd most likely want when you're a big company specialized in guns and stuff.

(Best case scenario, just give people both options, like on the Aurora)

Edited by Captain Gecko

The Aurora NT physician uniform looks amazing and very professional compared to the NBT physician uniform, which is a recolored Aurora NT first responder from what I can see.

Some pictures, this is of the Horizon NT physician and Aurora NT first responder.

image.png.d726f07e33d4e71c720e1760ebf79eb5.png

Then this is the NT Physician on the Aurora. Going Phys forces a coat on, though I will see if I can get a better picture of just the uniform later.

image.png.558654cb88e5f0b48ded86135af7ac3f.png

I really like this and would rather it stayed.

• 1 month later...