The Legion Protects: Feedback thread

Looks great! I love the concept of the pilot job and the pods going here as well. 

I don't really have any feedback to give regarding this except maybe fix up some of the sections of the map (IE the broken window to space and those busted tiles). 
Also, regarding evacuation, I assume the shuttle can be used to simply move employees to and from the base as a means of evac? 

On 21/11/2019 at 05:12, canon35 said:

Looks great! I love the concept of the pilot job and the pods going here as well. 

I don't really have any feedback to give regarding this except maybe fix up some of the sections of the map (IE the broken window to space and those busted tiles). 
Also, regarding evacuation, I assume the shuttle can be used to simply move employees to and from the base as a means of evac? 

Yes the dropship can ferry people back to the big ship if required, though its engines need time to recharge between drops.

On 21/11/2019 at 07:49, Carver said:

Looks nice, tho the red syndie shuttle tiles in the cockpit stand out, that's my only visual complaint.

I went back and forth a bit on this, but eventually made the cockpit black again, as the rest of the ship flooring.

• Gem locked this topic