QUESTION: Funniest Character Name

MASMC

Ok, guys. I have a question for y'all. What is the Funniest Player Name that you have ever seen here on Aurora Station?

Please, don't post something from before the 'No famous names' rule. I don't want a ton of Adolf Hitlers or Anthony Davises here. I want something like Shadolf Shitler (Name thought of by me, never used.) Alright, go!

Why are you still reading this? GO POST YOUR ANSWER!!!

Edited by Guest
Ther'es a virologist hanging around medical who goes by Norm Man

Not anymore.

oh? What happened?

I caught him near the end of the shift leading diseased monkeys out into the lobby, Auralia went to chat with him, as Chief of Medicine. I didn't see anything from him after that

Ther'es a virologist hanging around medical who goes by Norm Man

Not anymore.

oh? What happened?

I caught him near the end of the shift leading diseased monkeys out into the lobby, Auralia went to chat with him, as Chief of Medicine. I didn't see anything from him after that

Judging by the context, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that either:

1) This person was spoken to by Tish and will no longer use rule-breaking names and no longer break the rules by releasing infected monkeys while not an antag,

or

2) Was banned.

Rules are player names. People list character names.

By definition, you've all already failed. You suck.

Whoops. Meant to have funniest character name. Changed. Thanks for the shout, Meow!

Also, I have one, and nobody has thought of it. I'll wait for a bit though, see if anyone guesses it.