Custom item - 5 million credit charge card

Hello, i would think it improves rp if i can buy pizza from cargo. But i only have 400 credits in my account. I can buy more pizza and therefore have more rp.

Then again i set my wealth to "well off" but only have 700 credits when I spawn in as this vaurca janitor. So this might actually be a bug issue? 

1 hour ago, Arrow768 said:

Invalid Format.
You need to specify for what character you want that item.

Edit: You can find the proper format here: 

Sorry

BYOND Key: MarlonPhoenix

Discord Username: Dastur Phoenix#9616

Character Name: Rhazakal Rhazajun

Item Name: 5 million credits

Item Function(s): Purchasing goods and services

Item Description: It's 5 million credits

Why is your character bringing this item to work?: To buy lunch from cargo without one pizza totally wiping him out, and to provide a lot of RP by giving pizza to other crew members. Maybe even some party supplies.

How did your character obtain this item?: He withdrew it from his other bank account that doesn't work on the Aurora.

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell?: It has a value of approximately 5 million credits, and it tells a story of how my character has lived a very frugal life until now.

Sprites: already in-game.

Additional Comments: thank you for reading my application.

Hello, I'd like to report a bug with the custom item.

Rhazakal Rhazajun asks, "Have you seen two skrrrrell?"

Fehra Maskini says, "Uuuh, I can see 'em forra price."

Rhazakal Rhazajun holds up 5000000 credit chip. Take a closer look.

Fehra Maskini says, "Wh'-"

they ended up refusing the deal. this is an example of what happened. i tried to buy many things with the credits but  they kept saying it was not enough. But the following also happened...

Rhazakal Rhazajun asks, "Have you seen two well drrrressed skrrrell?"

Rhazakal Rhazajun asks, "Have you seen two well-dressed skrell recently?"

Gunter Frostcutter says, "I dont know."

Gunter Frostcutter says, "Maybe."

Rhazakal Rhazajun says, "I see."

Rhazakal Rhazajun says, "Let me ask in a language morre... Suited to you."

You hold out the Red Gaia hot coco to Gunter Frostcutter, waiting for them to accept it.

You give Gunter Frostcutter a the Red Gaia hot coco.

Gunter Frostcutter says, "Yeah, I did."

I think this is a bug, that hot coco is worth more than 5 million credits. Thank you for reading this post.

Edited by Marlon P.

I still have the item and it's working well. An antag saw it and immediately bee-lined to me to take it from me, and I was able to negotiate a trade in goods and services where I died and he got the money. It is generating a lot of RP when I use it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to buy a pizza with it yet because I keep getting mugged when I am trying to walk to cargo since everyone knows I have it. But I will get there eventually. Thank you!

Edited by Marlon P.
25 minutes ago, Marlon P. said:

I still have the item and it's working well. An antag saw it and immediately bee-lined to me to take it from me, and I was able to negotiate a trade in goods and services where I died and he got the money. It is generating a lot of RP when I use it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to buy a pizza with it yet because I keep getting mugged when I am trying to walk to cargo since everyone knows I have it. But I will get there eventually. Thank you!

you have to be careful walking around cargo at night

I have been informed by a trusted source that this custom item application is not real and has been posted in the off topic section of the forum.
Without the diligent work of this trusted source I would have never noticed this grievous error. 
Given that this was posted in a incorrect section of the forum I regretfully have to remove this custom item.
However I encourage you to re-apply for it via the correct sub-forum.

Spoiler

image.png.70f86dab1cdc191388be9186789d7db9.png