We Can Add And Enforce Discrimination And Prejudice And Xenophobia If....

Guest Marlon Phoenix

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marlon Phoenix

How we already do. The primary difference is the species. 

It seems this idea is too unpopular to be tenable, which is unfortunate, but the discourse about how, why, and when to play with xenophobia has been enlightening.

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, TrickingTrapster said:

Honestly this whole thing sounds like a one-round antag gimmick rather than a full-on societal change. Honestly the best way to actually implement it would be to make a special secondary server for it and implement it there. But that would be a bit too huge of a hassle.

the last post here was on may 6

Edited by Datamatt
  • 3 weeks later...

"Stanley Marvelman has signed up as scientist"

15 minutes later Stanley is getting bullied by alien. He assumes this is the atmosphere and thinks "Why would they just beat me up for no reason?" 

Stanley then realizes that humans outnumber all aliens combined. Stanley proceeds to stage an uprising and kills all aliens. Everyone is happy and continues with a renewed sense of purpose. Killing those who dare oppose the race that dominates all others. 

1 month later humans go and kill all racist aliens then laugh over their graves, knowing they never stood a chance. 

If we are getting taken over by a race I say no Skrell, I say the Diona take over. They are obviously superior and assist the humans destroy all, then live in peace and Diona consume all Skrell prisoners and give info to humans and they are friends.

By the way, the uprising is on the station and humans kill all nonhuman and non diona.